Anyone take a flyer on Desean Jackson for the vet minimum? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone take a flyer on Desean Jackson for the vet minimum?

Digital

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Hard pass, no thanks. Jackson isn't dependable and he isn't the player he once was. We need to build a team around Tua so that means a young WR or two who can grow with him for a decade. Jackson isn't that guy.

AdamD13

Club Member
Reaction score
The only player Grier/Flo have signed over 30 was Fitzpatrick and that was to provide leadership and mentoring at the most important position.

I don’t see Grier/Flo abandoning that strategy this year. I think most, if not all, free agents will still fall in the 24-28 year old range.

A 34 year old WR with a history of injuries is not a solution to solidifying the unit, it is continuing to add to the problem.

fishfanmiami

FH March Madness is just around the corner
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen. We do not discuss politics , religion or race on here

It's a football forum

Leave that other stuff out or it will be deleted

PSU Cane

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Jackson is always hurt. He's averaged 4 games played the last 2 seasons, 8 games played over the last 4. I don't care how fast he still might be.....players only help if they are on the field.

Gsmack_42

Second String
Reaction score
The only player Grier/Flo have signed over 30 was Fitzpatrick and that was to provide leadership and mentoring at the most important position.

I don’t see Grier/Flo abandoning that strategy this year. I think most, if not all, free agents will still fall in the 24-28 year old range.

A 34 year old WR with a history of injuries is not a solution to solidifying the unit, it is continuing to add to the problem.
He’s only 34 here I thought he was collecting social security already.

Top Bottom