anyone want to paint a LEGITIMATE positive from this game? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone want to paint a LEGITIMATE positive from this game?

These preseason games are for evaluating individual players at the bottom of the roster not for evaluating whole teams. Evaluate whole teams based on a Hall of Fame game at your own risk.

BINGO :up:

These preseason games are for evaluating individual players at the bottom of the roster not for evaluating whole teams. Evaluate whole teams based on a Hall of Fame game at your own risk.

Well I think what we learned was Dallas Thomas cannot play a lick of left tackle and Daniel Thomas continues to blow. I think those are 100% absolutes. I was just hoping to walk away with a positive or two. Very hard to do.

Bingo...well said. Preseason W\L mean nothing at all in terms of a predictor of regular season success. Just ask the Patsies.

Dion Jordan and Tristan Okpalaugo Dude. New Uniforms too. Good Stuff. Beat Cleveland, and go from there...
The end of Daniel Thomas!! Miller, and Jonas Gray looked good.

Bumphus and Gray both looked pretty decent; and while I was critical at first, Jordan is so fast off the line it will make most tackles heads spin. With the exception of Jordan, lets keep in mind that we are talking about camp bodies who are doubtful to ever see the field.

Oh yeah, Delvin showed some balls on that first down run. I like the kid.

Back
Top Bottom