Anyone watch 60 minutes? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watch 60 minutes?

I thought it was preety bland, and everything Ricky said was already showed. The only interview footage Wallce had was the public press conference we already heard or saw. Nothing new overall.

Yeah I watched and I must say Mike Wallace is a real fool. He made the whole story totally biased just to make ricky look bad and money hungry since that was the picture he was trying to paint all along. They way they made their cuts and the comments they insertted were ludicrous. Then when he was asking ricky questions at the press conference he basically bombarded him with stupid questions and didnt even let ricky explain himself.

Typical bad TV, never mentioned Saban and his impact on Ricky's return.

I was too bummed after our loss to watch 60 Minutes or any tv.....but I am over it....just one game. I can't wait to see Ricky running it again, and then maybe some of the pressure will come off of Ronnie Brown.

I can't wait to see Ricky on the football field. It's going to take a lot of pressure off Gus and Ronnie. So the offense can get going.

sorry to have to ask, because I'm sure it's been clarified before - but does ricky have to actually sit for 4 games or does our 4th week bye count as part of the suspension?
tks...

I didn't see it. This isn't entirely relevant, but since I've been wondering and this is sort of a TV thread I'll ask: what happened to the traditional Sunday night ESPN crew of Patrick, Theismann and that fat Buffalo punter? I thought the major network changes were next year, not this year. I didn't realize how much I might miss their rambling nonsense until being stuck with this Sterling Sharpe and Mike Tirico tedium.

miamitd13 said:
sorry to have to ask, because I'm sure it's been clarified before - but does ricky have to actually sit for 4 games or does our 4th week bye count as part of the suspension?
tks...
He has to sit for 4 games, unfortunately. Hopefully we're 2-2 or 3-1 when he comes back.

I agree...this next game against Carolina is a lot bigger than people realize.

BE GOOD said:
He has to sit for 4 games, unfortunately. Hopefully we're 2-2 or 3-1 when he comes back.

tks Be Good, i thought it would be to good to be true to count our bye week - here's hoping for 3 and1

Back
Top Bottom