Anyone watch 60 minutes? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone watch 60 minutes?

TorontoFin said:
They're going to eat Gus alive

Our O-line needs to get better quick or Peppers will have a career day. I feel bad for Kris Jenkins, but it certainly helps us out a ton that he won't be playing against us. But we'll still, no doubt, have our hands full.

Awsi Dooger said:
I didn't see it. This isn't entirely relevant, but since I've been wondering and this is sort of a TV thread I'll ask: what happened to the traditional Sunday night ESPN crew of Patrick, Theismann and that fat Buffalo punter? I thought the major network changes were next year, not this year. I didn't realize how much I might miss their rambling nonsense until being stuck with this Sterling Sharpe and Mike Tirico tedium.

They are working the monday giants game. I actually liked sterling sharpes performance. Great job and useful insight.

SuperFin34 said:
They are working the monday giants game. I actually liked sterling sharpes performance. Great job and useful insight.

Thanks. I forgot all about that game. Makes sense.

SuperFin34 said:

sharpe had a lot of character and behind the scenes input which i liked. he could practice speaking a little more fluidly, but i'd definitely rather have him back than theezman.

4 weeks for Ricky, so won't he be back for the Bills game

Back
Top Bottom