Anyone Watching Luck Vs Ravens? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching Luck Vs Ravens?

Vinatieri is really interesting because he's a guy who clearly ought to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. But because there is a bias against kickers and punters in the HoF, it's not even a safe bet that he'll get in at all.

Kind of incredible that the guy's still got it.

Vinatieri is really interesting because he's a guy who clearly ought to be a first ballot Hall of Famer. But because there is a bias against kickers and punters in the HoF, it's not even a safe bet that he'll get in at all.

No question he'll get in. And early. Some guy are so special they overwhelm the typical parameters. Same with Ray Guy. All of us who watched that era knew he would get in. Vinatieri with the longevity and multiple Super Bowls and famous kick in the Tuck Game won't have to wait nearly as long as Guy did.

Lamar Jackson looks like ****. I'm just going to say it, and I know he's a local guy and a lot of people down here love him and are going to hate me for this, but the guy looks like **** through 3 preseason games.

It would have been this franchise's worst blunder since passing on Drew Brees (twice) to have drafted this project instead of Minkah Fitzpatrick. He doesn't look like he is even CLOSE to being ready to play.

Yeah, only two pure kickers (Stenerud, Anderson) and one punter (Guy) and Vinatieri has something those guys don't have in Super Bowl winning kicks. He's gotta be a lock, only a question of when.
It is crazy how few have made it into HOF considering how instrumental they are in determining the outcome of games. Definite bias against kickers.

I wish we had a QB on our roster as proven as Luck is.

Lamar Jackson looks like ****. I'm just going to say it, and I know he's a local guy and a lot of people down here love him and are going to hate me for this, but the guy looks like **** through 3 preseason games.

It would have been this franchise's worst blunder since passing on Drew Brees (twice) to have drafted this project instead of Minkah Fitzpatrick. He doesn't look like he is even CLOSE to being ready to play.

Other than not being able to hit water if he fell out of a boat, he makes Bryce Petty look like Galileo between the ears.

Younger people typically fall for this type of player without fail. They get excited. Happens every single year.

If you couldn't already tell by watching him in college, the fact that Ozzie Newsome drafted him was your dead giveaway that he wasn't going to be any good playing the QB position in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom