Anyone Watching Luck Vs Ravens? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching Luck Vs Ravens?

Other than not being able to hit water if he fell out of a boat, he makes Bryce Petty look like Galileo between the ears.

Younger people typically fall for this type of player without fail. They get excited. Happens every single year.

If you couldn't already tell by watching him in college, the fact that Ozzie Newsome drafted him was your dead giveaway that he wasn't going to be any good playing the QB position in the NFL.

Damn, and I thought I was being a little harsh. I think he at least can develop into something. Very gifted athletically and they have said very good things about his work ethic and attitude in Ravens camp.

But yeah, outside of one very nice pass on the touchdown, I thought he was absolutely dreadful again tonight. He honestly looks to me like a guy who would be practice squad material if he hadn't been a first round pick.

Luck is really good yet still somehow the most overrated player I can remember. When you listen to people talk about him you’d think he has 5 rings, 5 MVP’s and 5 passing titles.

Luck has the pedigree, that's all. #RT17 has the moxie! RT has been making good with the least since the inception of his career. I'm expecting #17 to flourish under the leadership of the "Quaterback Whisperer" Adam Gase this season!!! He again, doesn't have a vastly talented unit to work with and is being asked to make the best out of the given squad. That's why we see so many dink and dunk plays. You need time and a clear pocket plus wide receiver separation to throw the deep ball with any consistency, something the Dolphins haven't provided in a long time. September 9, 2018 will tell us a lot...……..

And I'm not saying that to be harsh or insulting to the kid. He's a heck of a talent with freakish athletic ability. I was just able to determine a long time ago that quarterback wasn't the best position for him in the NFL in my opinion. There's a lot of guys who have carved out successful NFL careers at other positions by transitioning from college quarterback. If he wants to have a long and successful NFL career, I think a position change was always the best thing for him.

If I had athleticism like Lamar Jackson - there's no way I'd be so hellbent on playing quarterback in the NFL. It's especially hard to do. It tells me that he doesn't know what he doesn't know. It raises a red flag.

I do question Lamar's judgment. Hiring his mom as his agent was, to me, the huge red flag. Although I understand that the rookie contracts are essentially a predetermined joke, multiple teams complained that they found it difficult to deal with her during the pre-draft process and that workouts/interviews could not be scheduled to their satisfaction.

And I'm not saying that to be harsh or insulting to the kid. He's a heck of a talent with freakish athletic ability. I was just able to determine a long time ago that quarterback wasn't the best position for him in the NFL in my opinion. There's a lot of guys who have carved out successful NFL careers at other positions by transitioning from college quarterback. If he wants to have a long and successful NFL career, I think a position change was always the best thing for him.

If I had athleticism like Lamar Jackson - there's no way I'd be so hellbent on playing quarterback in the NFL. It's especially hard to do. It tells me that he doesn't know what he doesn't know. It raises a red flag.

Looking at his highlight vids he does a spin move running at full speed that is one of the most athletic things I've ever seen. His passing highlights are nothing special though.

Back
Top Bottom