Anyone Watching Replay Right Now? NFLN. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Watching Replay Right Now? NFLN.

Our coaching has been limited for quite awhile this is a fact when players leave and are successful else where. This also applies to assistant coaches. Casy Rogers should have been promoted instead of allowed to leave. This is where someone in real charge makes a real decision takes a stand to promote home grown success. I do not believe Tannabaum and Jones provide this kind of leadership just hoping that they have gotten luck with Gase and company.

Just watched Tyrod avoid pressure and deliver a bomb on the money.

Wish our guy could do that.

Than watched Olivier Vernon destroy the guynin front of him. I have a feeling were going to really regret the decision to let him go. Has been unstoppable so far. He's only 25 too smh...

Stop trolling...

I thought that beautiful play by Ryan and catch by Kenny was going to get called back because the guy chasing our QB was pushed in the back by 84.

Luckily no flags on this one :)

Solid game by our QB and props to the first team OL with Tunsil starting that had good protection most of the night Now let's get the running game going so the only thing we have to worry about is the other side of the ball which looked terrible all night.

We do have to temper the enthusiasm about the oline... dallas has no notable pass rush. At the same time all this doom and gloom about our own defense should be tempered too. Dallas has the best line in football. Amazing that they have the 2 extremes

Than watched Olivier Vernon destroy the guynin front of him. I have a feeling were going to really regret the decision to let him go. Has been unstoppable so far. He's only 25 too smh...

So Tannehill never threw a bomb to Stills on the run?

Good point Nick however on the defensive side it's not the DL I'm worried about it everything else (lb's and db's)

By the way that Warmsley kid had another good game subbing for Suh. I think he makes the team.

Good point Nick however on the defensive side it's not the DL I'm worried about it everything else (lb's and db's)

By the way that Warmsley kid had another good game subbing for Suh. I think he makes the team.
boy are you right. What a surprise this kid has been - I had to do a "who?" when he made a really nice sack in the NYG game. Getting our DLine to 9 is going to be really tough. We are going to let some good players go.

Boring troll is boring.

Boring troll is boring.

Just because I point out how other QBs make plays against pressure doesn't mean I'm trolling.

Very few people here seem to want to admit how aweful he is with a pass rusher breathing down his neck. I don't expect him to make a play every time, but at some point, if he wants to be a franchise qb he needs to make something happen.

He's right there with sam Bradford as far as easiest QBs in the NFL to lay a hit on.

Take Tanny in fantasy. We can't run the ball and our defense stinks. Tanny will be throwing the ball a whole bunch. And the OL did a decent job of pass blocking. So nice to be able to step up to allow the OT to push the hard rushing DE past the QB. That's why having a guard that gets pushed into the QB was killing us.

I agree with this, but with the old ages of our pass rushers were going to be working overtime to replace him. Teams don't let go healthy 25 year old pass rushers often.

You got it and you brought the point back. Which means you really didn't get it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom