Anyone who is "OK" needs a shrink | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who is "OK" needs a shrink

If we keep Ireland, I say we just give away our 2nd and third round picks.....at least we wouldn't have to pay for the bust picks!

Worst you've seen in 43 years of watching football? Exaggerate much? I know the Shula years were great, but even he went 8-8 or worse 6 times. We even lost games that would have put us into the playoffs under him, and in the mid-80's missed the playoffs four straight years despite having an in-prime Marino. **** happens. That's football. Anyone whose mental state is entirely contingent on the performance of a football team is the one who needs a shrink.

its not the worst team ive seen but to spend the money we did, and more importantly have 10 draft picks, 5 in the first 3 rounds and get pretty much nothing from this draft...well its absolutley mind boggling. this season has been a total disaster and anyone who thinks otherwise is perfectly ok with losing and mediocrity. theres no defending this schlop of a franchise.

I see people saying "we are better" and there are "positives". WTF????

This is as bad as I can EVER remember in the 43 years of watching football. We are NO better. This was a train wreck of historic proportions. The sorry Jets have less talent than a high school JV squad. The Bills are only slightly better than that. And we let these dregs knock us out of the playoffs? The LOWLY SORRY Jets? The WORST team and coach in the NFL? Well second worst team after us I guess, right?

This Dolphins team has bad coaching, mediocre talent, and no heart or leadership from it's key players. We have progressed in some positions and regressed in others. The net result is we are no better, and in some ways worse. We suck. Plain and simple. I wish Ross had the marbles to fire everyone. I am not happy with anyone. Not Irleand, Not Philbin, not Coyle, not Sherman, not the guy who wears the stupid Dolphin mascot TD costume, not the hot dog vendor. This franchise needs an enema. I am just over it. I have been saying "next year" for 43 years and sooner or later the truth is what it is. No more aqua and orange glasses for me.

This is exactly how I feel. Excellent thread.

I'm a glass half-full, homer type guy. I started becoming a dolfan with the undefeated season. Coming off the John Wooden dynasty at UCLA. I believe in the pursuit of excellence. I like Tannehill and have believed in Philbin. But these last 2 games. The playoffs in our control. Commentators were saying we were among the hottest teams in December. Desire and Fire, are the start of excellence. I don't think I've seen that in a Dolphin uniform since Marino and maybe Zack. Do the Dolphins deserve our support?

The way this team played the last 2 games I am beginning to think they didn't want to get in the playoffs, after all that would mean 1 more week of practice.

I have to say that this is about as disappointed as I have ever been in the Dolphins. They have had worse records and have played worse but seldom have they just collapsed, with the playoffs in hand, to the Jets and Bills in such pathetic fashion. I am sorry, the entire coaching, scouting, and management team needs to go...now!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Raise your hand if you won't be eager in July for miami dolphins training camp to start.

Depends what happens between now and then. If Ireland is making the picks in April and this coaching staff is roaming the sidelines, I won't be invested.....at all.

40+ years of suffering..... I won't let this team drag me down and ruin my Sunday's any more. If we go in with the same pieces of the puzzle at the top end of the organization, I will have no positive expectations next year.

Depends what happens between now and then. If Ireland is making the picks in April and this coaching staff is roaming the sidelines, I won't be invested.....at all.

40+ years of suffering..... I won't let this team drag me down and ruin my Sunday's any more. If we go in with the same pieces of the puzzle at the top end of the organization, I will have no positive expectations next year.

Okay so there's one, or maybe a 1/2 of one.

Raise your hand if you won't be eager in July for miami dolphins training camp to start.

I'm in! Part of being a fan, is the right to be disappointed. These last two weeks have provided plenty of disappointment for all of us. However, the other part is the eternal optimism that next year will always be better. I'm already in that stage! Can't wait for the draft and free agency to start!

I probably will be, but right now I certainly don't feel like I have anything to look forward to.

Even before today's game, I thought we were looking at regression next season and I still feel that way.

And I am not confident in Steve Ross making the necessary changes to stop the bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom