Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game...

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
besides the fact that it is a great game and there is an injured player on every snap. i have been watching bart scott all night and am really hoping we could have atleast a shot at grabbing him via free agency. what an impact he would have on our defense. man i cant wait for the off-season!!!

GO PHINS!!!

also, BAL won 13-10. i dont think anyone wants to play BAL. i would love to se PIT and BAL in the AFC Championship game. either of them will destroy any NFC team in the SuperBowl.

I know Suggs and Lewis are available. Is Scott?

ohh. i thought scott was available. maybe it is suggs i am thinking of. well ill take any of them.

scott lewis and suggs are available along with their Center

I am totally on the throw tons of money at Scott bandwagon

I think I have read where Scott would take less to keep him, Lewis and Suggs all in Bmore.

But the man is a beast . . . love him at ILB for us next season.

Albert Haynesworth is also going to be a free agent but I imagine Tennessee will put the Franchise tag on him. I don't know if he would want to have to adjust to a 3-4 anyway.

I think we should add as many guys who stomp on people's heads as possible. Just sayin.

I know you said Scott, its all over this thread. I was just putting my 2 cents in about Suggs. And I guess you wouldnt mind having Rodney Harrison in a Dolphins uniform then huh?

harrison is a different story. suggs isnt half as bad as harrison and also. i never want a former patriot in a dolphin uniform.

Albert Haynesworth is also going to be a free agent but I imagine Tennessee will put the Franchise tag on him. I don't know if he would want to have to adjust to a 3-4 anyway.

I think we should add as many guys who stomp on people's heads as possible. Just sayin.

Hes not allowed to be franchised. Its in his contract, but they are talking about a new contract

I know you said Scott, its all over this thread. I was just putting my 2 cents in about Suggs. And I guess you wouldnt mind having Rodney Harrison in a Dolphins uniform then huh?

I would love to have Harrison and Suggs on our team if Bell wasn't on our team.

They bring Passion and Fire, albeit with some dirtiness. Who cares, brings the no nonsense tough football.

Back
Top Bottom