Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game...

TEN will throw all their money and put some people's heads under his feet to keep him on the team.

I would love to have Harrison and Suggs on our team if Bell wasn't on our team.

They bring Passion and Fire, albeit with some dirtiness. Who cares, brings the no nonsense tough football.

Not me, I sure as hell wouldnt want them on my team, dirty *** players. You can have passion and fire and not be dirty, aka Junior Seau

After watching the ten-balt game, I want our team to draft..

1st round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
3rd round - Oline

If we had Ten's oline, Chad Pennington would pick apart the Ravens secondary.

1st round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
3rd round - Oline

lol. knowing BP. this could easily happen.

The Ravens defense played like a bunch of thugs today. I was really not impressed. They were VERY lucky to win this game.

1st round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
2nd round - Oline
3rd round - Oline

FYI, we were missing our 2 best OG's

we could really use a stud C, but I don't think we need to spend every pick on OL

as well as i am. i think LB is a position PB and the FO would spend lots of money on. unlike WR which everyone wants to spend all our money on.

well considering there are not gonna be any top flight FA WR's, those people are talking out their you-know-whats

FYI, we were missing our 2 best OG's

we could really use a stud C, but I don't think we need to spend every pick on OL
I was exaggerating:lol: But seriously, just comparing the Tennesee-balt game to our game, you can see the importance of a great Oline.

Back
Top Bottom