Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone who is watching the BAL vs TEN game...

agreed. close second is LB. then NT. then maybe OL.

Would you consider WR?

Because this team i believe is very thin at WR. I don't know if you fix that through free agency or whatever, but Ernest Wilford isn't going to cut it. Without him i'm not sure Ginn, Bess, Camarillo is a core good enough for a true contender. There all "good" but neither is really that big threat. I've always said Ginn would be better as a number 2 behind a true number 1.

our CB's are alot better than our pass rush

a new CB is gonna be a waste if we don't get a stud pass rusher

secondary also includes safeties in which hill looked dismal. but you are right. our CB's cant stay in coverage if the QB gets to stand in the pocket until favre retires.

our CB's are alot better than our pass rush

a new CB is gonna be a waste if we don't get a stud pass rusher

True,

However this team really needs a lock down corner. I don't think you can get many of those like you can find guys who can rush the passer.

Also a safety.....

I was exaggerating:lol: But seriously, just comparing the Tennesee-balt game to our game, you can see the importance of a great Oline.

gotcha

we have many problems that are gonna take a few good drafts to fix

how long has the Tenn rebuild been in process?

Would you consider WR?

Because this team i believe is very thin at WR. I don't know if you fix that through free agency or whatever, but Ernest Wilford isn't going to cut it. Without him i'm not sure Ginn, Bess, Camarillo is a core good enough for a true contender. There all "good" but neither is really that big threat. I've always said Ginn would be better as a number 2 behind a true number 1.

i do agree. but this is still a rebuilding team. we wont be contenders next year with the defense as it is. but yea. we need a WR or 2. then again. we dont need that "big threat" as long as pennington is QB.

Back
Top Bottom