anyone willing to sell me their sunday ticket online | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone willing to sell me their sunday ticket online

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
i live in washington and i tried to get direct tv but i cant have it installed bc of my appartments. is anyone willing to sell me their online pass to nfl sunday ticket? please pm and we can work out a deal.

Ill provide you an online steam from my computer....

$1,000,000

And I won't budge!

i live in washington and i tried to get direct tv but i cant have it installed bc of my appartments. is anyone willing to sell me their online pass to nfl sunday ticket? please pm and we can work out a deal.

I am looking for the same type of deal man. Already emailed everyone I know, unfortunately no one uses direct tv at all...

NFL Game Rewind maybe your best option (and it's pretty cheap) you can see all the games online.....but not live :-( goto NFL.com and check it out.

NFL Game Rewind maybe your best option (and it's pretty cheap) you can see all the games online.....but not live :-( goto NFL.com and check it out.

how much is it and how does it work?
come on guys help a fellow phin fan out plz

I might have one available, will know tomorrow for sure, pm me for details

I'll have an online stream setup so I can watch from work myself.. probably through sopcast if anyone wants to join in.. email me at beware [at] gmail.com

So would I have to buy both the sunday ticket and sunday ticket togo?

how much is it and how does it work?
come on guys help a fellow phin fan out plz
Around $29.95 I bought it last season. You can't watch any games until all the games on sunday are way over. That part sucks. THEY should let you watch a game once any game is over. And once playoffs start they won't let you watch any of the regular season games over again.

I used SOPCAST last year, and it worked fine. I was able to get mostly all the games streamed. They weren't in HD, but good enough for me.

I watch on this and its reliable with pretty good quality for 10 bucks a month or less plus you get all sports so if you're a UFC fan or EPL fan, you'll get that as well.

Hey, were you able to watch a lot of Dolphin games on that site....?

DirecTV prices are out of this world, and in this economy....?

d-1

I watch on this and its reliable with pretty good quality for 10 bucks a month or less plus you get all sports so if you're a UFC fan or EPL fan, you'll get that as well.

Back
Top Bottom