anyone willing to sell me their sunday ticket online | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anyone willing to sell me their sunday ticket online

I swear by NFL game rewind. Again the drawn back is you can't watch the games live, but I usually watch what ever games are on live in my area and then watch the Dolphins Sunday night and 4 or 5 other games during the week. And by the way you can get the off season version to watch games after the playoffs are over.

Last year I invested in a good stationary bike, I get up early every morning watch the first half of a game for about an hour ride and then watch the second half the next day. It makes the workout easy.

Also this year they're adding an option where you can watch the game from an overhead camera, much like coaches film. I'm looking forward to this feature.

The rule is they can't stream while live NFL games are being played, so you have to wait until after the Sunday night game is over and on Monday you can't watch while the Monday Night game is on.

You're best bet is to just stream it through Sopcast. They are usually pretty good, and have all the games. Best of all it's free.

I'm a firm believer that with NFL Game rewind, the NBA and MLB online package, Hulu and Netflix there's absolutely no need for cable. It saved me over $1,000 last year.

I'm a firm believer that with NFL Game rewind, the NBA and MLB online package, Hulu and Netflix there's absolutely no need for cable. It saved me over $1,000 last year.

I'm strongly considering NFL Game Rewind. Can you tell me anything about it?

I thought Game Rewind was $50.

Sadly, it's only available in the US.

Available to users within the United States, Bermuda, Antigua, the Bahamas, and any U.S. territories, possessions and commonwealths (including American Samoa, Guam, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands).

It's $39.99 this year.

Someone said $29 but I thought it was $39. Either way it's well worth the cost for the entire season. You need a good high speed internet connection, I currently have a laptop with an HDMI output, so I can hook it up to most TV's in my house. Picture is very good, it says HD quality. However the image is still better than standard cable. I let a buddy access my account last year and found out two people can use an account's service at the same time, so it's possible that you can split the cost with someone.

The service gives you full DVR features, so you can pause or rewind. As stated earlier you can't watch the games live, thus explaining why it cost less than the NBA or MLB package. The only other thing I don't like about the service is that last season you could type in Chad Henne and it would just show you all of Henne's passes during the game. It was a nice feature but I don't think they're bringing it back this year.

Someone said $29 but I thought it was $39. Either way it's well worth the cost for the entire season. You need a good high speed internet connection, I currently have a laptop with an HDMI output, so I can hook it up to most TV's in my house. Picture is very good, it says HD quality. However the image is still better than standard cable. I let a buddy access my account last year and found out two people can use an account's service at the same time, so it's possible that you can split the cost with someone.

The service gives you full DVR features, so you can pause or rewind. As stated earlier you can't watch the games live, thus explaining why it cost less than the NBA or MLB package. The only other thing I don't like about the service is that last season you could type in Chad Henne and it would just show you all of Henne's passes during the game. It was a nice feature but I don't think they're bringing it back this year.

But it's full game just no commercials? They don't cut out the non-important plays do they? Is it more like the game rewinds they show during the week in NFLN?

It is the full game without commercials, game usually takes about two hours to watch. So you get every play.

NFL game rewind is cool if you dont care if you already know the result of the game...

or you lock your self up in a room and avoid all sporting news until you see it.

If it's a game that I want to watch live I can hit a local sports bar or seek it out on an illegal stream, which I admit I do from time to time.

I enjoyed the NFL Sunday Ticket for years, but saving $300 just by giving up the option to watch the game live was worth it to me. Plus with Direct TV and cable you're paying too much for channels you never use. I would say 80 - 90 % of my tv usage was sports or the movie channels. Netflix replaced Starz, HBO and Showtime and the sports packages and espn 360 fill most of my sports needs.

last year directv offered an online only version of sunday ticket if you could prove you couldn't get their service (apartments, hoa regulations, etc)

it was still 350 bucks or whatever, but it worked last year. I expect a similar deal to be offered this year.

Back
Top Bottom