Anyone worried about losing Mckinney? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone worried about losing Mckinney?

FIN NEW ERA

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It took a couple of years to break him in- do we really want to start over with Rex Hadnot? I think I'd take Tim Ruddy over him right now. Center is a totally underrated position IMO. :confused: Any thoughts?

FIN NEW ERA said:
It took a couple of years to break him in- do we really want to start over with Rex Hadnot? I think I'd take Tim Ruddy over him right now. Center is a totally underrated position IMO. :confused: Any thoughts?

Mckinney couldnt block my mom from getting to the QB, let alone a 300 pound DL .....It's about time he hits the bricks!!!!

I really won't be too upset about losing Seth. I was hoping that he would work out but I'm not impressed. I think Rex or a FA can do much better.

:wall:

Not at all. Rex will be taking over for good in 2006 for a reason. He's better than McKinney, and will do a fine job in place of him IMO. Add UFA S. Hutchinson at OG, and we're in great shape up front....

McKinney was just another one of those Wanny flops I'm afraid. Quite honestly, I probably wont even notice him being gone....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Move Hadnot across and bring in LeCharles Bentley and our C and RG positions should be sorted for a good few years

Id be more worried, if it was being said the Fins were hoping to resign him as a starting center.

H*ll no! I wouldn't mind having him around for depth, but never as a starter.

McKinney, under Hock, elevated his Center play to AVERAGE. Good guy to have cheap for depth, but one you should replace as a starter as soon as you can.

I'd like to see him stick around cheap because he is still young, he can backup the Center and Gaurd position, and despite what everyone says about him, he did a pretty good job this year.

FIN NEW ERA said:

One question. Why is Dave W your avatar?

BUT think about how good McKinney would look in say - a Bills uniform. Let our big d-lineman just knock his *** outta the way. Manny could make him cry and let him see how it feels to be on every clip of sportscenter.

I would have been more worried had Hadnot not played at all this year at center. But since he did, and did a good job, then nope ... not worried at all.

Back
Top Bottom