Anyone Worried about T. Green | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried about T. Green

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm reading reports that Trent Green has at least 1 interception everyday in practice and he knows this offense more than anyone on the field.
Do you guys think the receivers are not helping him or that the defense is really good or he is just not the same QB anymore he once was.

I'm worried !!!:confused:

Ummm... I think youre jumping the gun a tad. The QB's and WR's need a while to get their timing down. Its only been a couple practices.

That's why it's practice. You try stuff you wouldn't always normally, and if you get better at it, you can incorporate it into a real game scenario.

I swear we have a bunch of cry babies on here.

Give it time man. It's still the 1st week in camp and have you thought that maybe it was the Wr's faults at times? Chill dude, chill.

Wait a minute here folks! Its ok for a qb to have at least one interception a day. If he didnt then I would seriously be worried about our secondary who have problems of their own. This is training camp. This is the exact place where you want to make these mistakes so that they dont happen in the field. You guys are ovanalyzing way too much on this so just chill out.

I ain't worried yet but if he still throwing that way come the 9th or 10th then i'll be concerned.

It's still way too early in training camp to worry about that type of thing. Right now the players are getting use to their routes and assignments, I wouldn't start ripping my hair out over a few dropped balls or overthrows.

I'm not too worried about it. You have a QB working with guys for the first time, it will take time to get the chemistry down. If he's still throwing the same picks toward the end of camp, then it might be a little alarming, but let's give it some time.

I'm reading reports that Trent Green has at least 1 interception everyday in practice and he knows this offense more than anyone on the field.
Do you guys think the receivers are not helping him or that the defense is really good or he is just not the same QB anymore he once was.

I'm worried !!!:confused:

You're kidding, right? You have waaaay tooooo much time on your hands:)

Look at it this way, the defense is really good, we all know what our defense is and they are good. I know a lot of people have been really worried about the secondary but they are going to be good. Then you factor in the fact he's new with these recievers and everything, lets give him a few weeks before we really start to panic. He's going to be ok.

I think he'll be ok. Camp is practice. Practice is so you can screw up and it learn. He's a good qb, I'm not worried at all.

Back
Top Bottom