Anyone Worried about T. Green | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried about T. Green

Oh my God, Green threw an interception in camp today! This is training camp people, how many TDs did he throw today? Oh wait, nobody reports on here about that. Newsflash...a QB is going to throw picks!

I'm reading reports that Trent Green has at least 1 interception everyday in practice and he knows this offense more than anyone on the field.
Do you guys think the receivers are not helping him or that the defense is really good or he is just not the same QB anymore he once was.

I'm worried !!!:confused:

:lol:

How many practices have we had at this point?

2 days in pads so far.....

Geez!

I'm not worried.

yeah i agree with the above he may know the system but he has to get the speed down to get the timing down which will happen give it a few days.

Im not worried because I want to see Beck play as sson as possible and if Green plays like I assume he will oh well, we have a backupplan in place finally.

lol, i was worried about the secondary... so we shouldn't worry about it anymore? they intercept trent green once or twice a day? so in gameday they'll do the same, so i guess we're safe?

lol.. its training camp, nice way to jump to conclusions

I'm reading reports that Trent Green has at least 1 interception everyday in practice and he knows this offense more than anyone on the field.
Do you guys think the receivers are not helping him or that the defense is really good or he is just not the same QB anymore he once was.

Nope, not worried at all. We are like 4 days into training camp

Well lets see, 3 TDs to 1 INT. For a SB win that will be 54 TDs to 18 INTs. yeah I think I'm ok with that.
Relax its training camp.

don't worry about TC INts, all yo guys should be concerned w/ is that trent is fully healthy.

I sit me or is the defensive backfield coming along? Jason Allen staying with ginn? Daniels making INT's? This is a good thing IMO because the defense should be light yeats ahead of this offense. This is there 3rd year knowing this D now.

This is also what.....the end of the first week of a slow starting camp? give it a rest......Green is simply testing the waters against.......IMO, the best defense in the league considering it goes up against Tom Brady twice a year.

yea me me me!! yea he looked horrible in camp! lemon looked better than him and yea trent had a introception or two today

you are out of your damn mind if you think lemon looked better than trent they are not even on the same level talent wise....it's so obvious who is going to be our starting QB if you watch the practices....

A little early to be worried, and I think each of the QBs have had INTs daily in camp. Naturally the D is ahead of the O this early in camp [#1] and given the fact that this D is one of the best in the league and didn't change much this offseason...

Aside from that, (and I live out of town so I can't attend camp) can you tell me if these INTs are a result of poor pass routes or poor throws ??

He may know the offense very well, but the receivers, OL, and RBs don't know it as well as he does, therefore that could be as much an issue as poor throwing on his part...

BTW, yrs ago, when I did live in town, Marino threw INTs in camp as well...

Dont like the post, don't reply

This is why we have a VIP section.

I didn't force you to reply and post a smart comment. If you think my thread is dumb, do not reply--

I asked for opinions related to his interception..Read the post again...

I asked if it was the defense that was very good or the receivers were not helping him right

This is why we have an ignore list !!!

Back
Top Bottom