Anyone Worried about T. Green | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Worried about T. Green

I didn't force you to reply and post a smart comment. If you think my thread is dumb, do not reply--

I asked for opinions related to his interception..Read the post again...

I asked if it was the defense that was very good or the receivers were not helping him right

This is why we have an ignore list !!!

ya, but if you truely watched the practices you would see that every single one of them is making int and throwing passes high or short....not just trent green. plus, they've only had a couple sessions together...you're not going to be a PERFECT QB playing with a new team right off the bat. he's still playing way better than the other 3.... it's a little obnoxious to write up a thread like this with no basis or relevance to our season...that's all.

don't worry about TC INts, all yo guys should be concerned w/ is that trent is fully healthy.

No worries there. He's healthier than Pennington. His shoulder isn't one hit away from ending his career. :rolleyes:

wait till the games start. Until then this stuff is just meaningless on many levels

At least we don't have to worry about our QB being able to compete this year. Take a look at all of the threads from last summer and see how much different it than now. Things seem be alot calmer these days than compared to last summer.

I didn't force you to reply and post a smart comment. If you think my thread is dumb, do not reply--

I asked for opinions related to his interception..Read the post again...

I asked if it was the defense that was very good or the receivers were not helping him right

This is why we have an ignore list !!!

You intimated with your post that you were worried about Green because he threw a few INTs in the first couple of TCs...that is not the best way to post

"I asked if it was the defense that was very good or the receivers were not helping him right"

So, if you can post closer to what you are asking, not something else and folks won't get too upset with you....

Back
Top Bottom