Anything else y'all want in this draft ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything else y'all want in this draft ?

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
What an amazing draft so far, called 2 of the 4 picks. Nice! Nobody could've called the Tunsil pick so don't even try. But Drake and Xavier? Too obvious and the Caroo pick. icing on the cake! I was so happy last night I ate the wife for about two hours. Yeah! that happy guys! I feel the wind of change with the franchise and its the right direction. Anything else you all want, let me know and I will phone it in. Lol!

Have a hunch, they will trade the remainder of their draft picks for a 4th and pick another player. Just a hunch, folks! I really like that Thomas Duarte kid. He will make our offense very very scary. Other than that I want another corner, a LB and DT.

Players I still like:
David Onyemata – DE – Manitoba (Canada)

Tyrone Holmes – DE – Montana

Luke Rhodes – ILB – William & Mary

Deiondre Hall – CB – Northern Iowa – another 6’2 corner

Victor Ochi – OLB – Stony Brook

Common hoops, its not that bad of a draft. is it ?

The drake pick reeks of the Phillips/Douglass debacle of last year. People will try to spin it positively but it is what it is, a poor pick while leaving much better talent on the board. The trading of current and future picks also leaves an distinct and lingering stench that is extremely difficult to get past.

Tyler Matakevich

SS-SPTS-Matakevich1.jpg

Yes. A reset button

I get not liking our maneuvering, hemmoraging away resources, but do you not like the players we picked up? We are finally targeting players that fit what our coaching staff wants to do on the field.

Trade away 7s, 5 for a 4; take Deon Bush. Some team will get a starting Safety in the 4th, may as well be the hometown team.

Bush has size, Height, speed, and is an old-school thumper. Weakness is he bites hard on fakes sometimes. But...baller.

Love it

Tunsil,
Howard
Drake...though I would have gone Prosise, but think that maybe Drake versitility fits better what they want to do .
Carroo...to good to pass up....potential 1st rdr, we get late half rd. 3...Think he's going to surprise a lot of people...

Solid solid solid ......Thats it.

Now we get some hopeful surprises with potential but those 4 are great prospects to go into training camp with....

is fan optimism still on the board? Waaay to early to grade a draft or regime....

Miami has been very active on trading up all day yesterday , lb depth will help

Trade away 7s, 5 for a 4; take Deon Bush. Some team will get a starting Safety in the 4th, may as well be the hometown team.

Bush has size, Height, speed, and is an old-school thumper. Weakness is he bites hard on fakes sometimes. But...baller.

I like Bush, but at this point he's not projected to go before the 6th. I'd take him in the 5th myself. But only if the FS from LSU, Jalen Mills is gone then.

The one poor pick because of what they gave up to go get him (vs. need) is Carroo. If they were going to give up that much, it should have been Justin Simmons there; 6'2" Safety with 4.4 / 4.5 speed, who could slip up to LB or back to CB on any given play.

There is nothing about Carroo special enough for what they gave up. If they wanted a WR, they should have jumped back into the 2nd and taken Michael Thomas from OSU. A 6'3" / 212 / 4.5 bookend for Parker, he would have made matchup nightmares for the next decade.

We already had Leonte Carroo; his name was Rishard Matthews, and we let him walk for peanuts. Look what it took justto replace him.

Back
Top Bottom