Anything on Crabtree | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything on Crabtree

He wants more money than we're offering and Crabtree is willing to wait on an offer he thinks is in line with what he's worth. That's it.

He may not play this year with the number of WRs that are in this draft...unless someone loses a starting WR along the way...but with 34 or 35 WRs with a draftable grade in this class he may be pricing himself out of the league.

I think he wants to much and thinks somebody will eventually offer him it. I don't see that happening

He may not play this year? That's a little bit of a stretch.

They had an article on NFL.com saying that he was willing to wait to see how things play out over the course of the offseason to find a situation that is going to fit the environment that he wants to be in - a pass heavy system, apparently.

He's fat, slow, plays like he's older than Jennings even though he's 4 years younger. PASS.

He's hoping someone will get busted for drugs or steroids and need a WR desperately and for some reason they will throw all the $ at him.

That's pretty much it.

he'll play...wait til after the draft let some team see that they got fools gold in the draft or weren't able to get a difference maker in the draft and they'll come a knockin...may even be miami b/t

same for greg jennings...teams love veteran polish options they think still has gas in the tank and a team friendly rate when they realize they are screwed

he'll play...wait til after the draft let some team see that they got fools gold in the draft or weren't able to get a difference maker in the draft and they'll come a knockin...may even be miami b/t

same for greg jennings...teams love veteran polish options they think still has gas in the tank and a team friendly rate when they realize they are screwed

If Miami gets the big WR they need in the draft...Dolphins won't be interested in Crabtree.

Hasn't it only been the Dolphins, 49ers and Oakland that's shown interest? Not sure that number goes up after the draft. Not to mention there may be a few more veterans cut post June 1st.

If Miami gets the big WR they need in the draft...Dolphins won't be interested in Crabtree.

Hasn't it only been the Dolphins, 49ers and Oakland that's shown interest? Not sure that number goes up after the draft. Not to mention there may be a few more veterans cut post June 1st.

yeah and if miami doesnt they will be become a whole lot more desperate especially if they end up with some mid round project they don't think is ready right now...as for post june 1st options i don't know much about who may be cut loose but i doubt it's much

cricket_meme_chirp_chirp.gif

The silence is deafening...

I think with the time he spent in Miami, he does like the situation but they didn't offer enough. Probably smart for both sides to wait

Back
Top Bottom