Anything on Crabtree | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anything on Crabtree

Crabtree will sign in August or September. Hoping a team loses a WR to injury

Same guy who held out into his first season to get more money. Won't be signing until after the draft and a team realizes it doesn't have enough at WR

Could be he visited, the team wasn't impressed, and that was it. After all, that's what visits are for. Given the type of guys we have been signing and drafting character-wise, it does not surprise me that we haven't signed him.

Generally speaking when the Dolphins go completely silent after a FA visit its due to a concern from their medical staff.

Jason Cole reported today that his market has crashed. He was expecting 8-9 million dollar a year deal and no one is offering him that. He may be forced to take a 1-2 year prove it deal and become a FA again next year with hopes of signing a larger long term deal.

Same guy who held out into his first season to get more money. Won't be signing until after the draft and a team realizes it doesn't have enough at WR

That was partly or mostly due to the Niners declaring "we believe we got the best player in the draft." So Crab (or his agent) said Pay me like it, then....Haha

Jason Cole reported today that his market has crashed. He was expecting 8-9 million dollar a year deal and no one is offering him that. He may be forced to take a 1-2 year prove it deal and become a FA again next year with hopes of signing a larger long term deal.

I saw that and laughed

The fact that he thinks he's worth that much is all that needs to be said. I don't want him anywhere near this team unless it's a 1 year 1 mil contract. He has disgruntled diva receiver written all over him.

Give me Jennings.

Back
Top Bottom