AP All-American Team | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP All-American Team

OSUDauby said:
Yeah, well I'm not sure if you saw Florida's schedule against Western Carolina.....:shakeno:
Nooooo, the SEC never schedules a cupcake game.

That was one game and in years past it as always a Bye week. Ever think that since they just introduced the idea of playing that game that they could not Schedule anyone else so late in the year? Besides they still did have the #1 SOS in the country. The Sec does have 6 good teams and they are Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, and Arkansas! I would also take South Carolina over alot of Big Ten teams.

Skeet84 said:
That was one game and in years past it as always a Bye week. Ever think that since they just introduced the idea of playing that game that they could not Schedule anyone else so late in the year? Besides they still did have the #1 SOS in the country. The Sec does have 6 good teams and they are Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU, Auburn, and Arkansas! I would also take South Carolina over alot of Big Ten teams.

Because you're biased.

Skeet84 said:

Georgia and SOUTH CAROLINA?!? HA!
Georgia would be beat down by Penn State/Purdue...

AND

SOUTH CAROLINA?!?!:lol: Please tell me that was a typo...
They are pathetic...South Carolina would be in LAST place right now in the Big 10. Not 2nd to last....BUT Last place.

oh my word, he has figured out how to have both of his identies on the say forum page. good lord help us.

OSUDauby said:
Georgia and SOUTH CAROLINA?!? HA!
Georgia would be beat down by Penn State/Purdue...

AND

SOUTH CAROLINA?!?!:lol: Please tell me that was a typo...
They are pathetic...South Carolina would be in LAST place right now in the Big 10. Not 2nd to last....BUT Last place.

I would take Geordia over Purdue and espcially Penn State. South Carolina has played alot of teams really close and Almost best Aurburn, Arkansas, Florida, and Tenn. They also did beat Clemson

TroySmith10 said:
Because you're biased.

No I have just whatched those teams play and think they could stand up to alot of teams in the country. I think Georgia's lack of offense kills them tho.

purdue? :lol:

they aren't even remotely talented as SC or georgia. and they're not as well-coached. there's really no comparison.

more idiotic big 10 bias.

Skeet84 said:
South Carolina has played alot of teams really close and Almost best Aurburn, Arkansas, Florida, and Tenn. They also did beat Clemson

Is that good for Carolina, or bad for the rest of the teams?

UF Fin Kat said:
purdue? :lol:

they aren't even remotely talented as SC or georgia. and they're not as well-coached. there's really no comparison.

more idiotic big 10 bias.

Nope...its SEC bias.......

prove otherwise.

UF Fin Kat said:
simply see what other Big 10 weaklings Penn State and Iowa did to them.

Hey Penn State isn't a weakling, they ar just above average. Take it back. :boohoo:

UF Fin Kat said:
simply see what other Big 10 weaklings Penn State and Iowa did to them.

More bias.....

but really, i don't care...

Ohio State is going to crush florida....and thats what matters.

TroySmith10 said:
Is that good for Carolina, or bad for the rest of the teams?

I guess we will find out that answer when the bowl games are over

TroySmith10 said:
More bias.....

but really, i don't care...

Ohio State is going to crush florida....and thats what matters.

More Big Ten Bias blah blah lah...... :D

Back
Top Bottom