AP: Dolphins head to Atlanta, Sparano wonders how ready they are | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Dolphins head to Atlanta, Sparano wonders how ready they are

The reaction is going to be negative no matter what happens.

If the Dolphins suck, it will be dooms day and people we bash players, coaches, and the owner because they played so bad in the first game.

If the Dolphins come out and light up the Falcons, those same people will be saying that it is just Preseason and these games don't show the true team and that they still suck.

This

Yeah right. You are going to be rooting for Matt Ryan the whole freaking time. LOL

You obviously don't know me, but you are starting to look like a boy band stalker. I cheer for the Dolphins to the bitter end! I just don't drink the Aquaberry Kool-Aid and say every move they make is great. I give praise when.it is do and criticism when it is do. Not my fault the FO makes decisions that deserve more criticism then praise.

You need to use your first two games to weed out the dead weight. You give every rookie and signing a legit chance to make a name for themselves and forget about the score. It is about fundamentals at this point in the off-season.

Plenty of 4-0 off-season teams have gone 8-8, it is simply a tool to produce the best roster possible.

It is what it is..

haha I don't dislike him that much. He's a decent player, just needs to be physical.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

and congrats on post #6000

He blows! He plays soft, JT had to hug him when Sam friggen Adkins abused him, and he could defend a in route if his life depends on it! Yet people on here look to blame everyone and everything, but Corn Row Barbie! He is Chad Henne of our defense!

He blows! He plays soft, JT had to hug him when Sam friggen Adkins abused him, and he could defend a in route if his life depends on it! Yet people on here look to blame everyone and everything, but Corn Row Barbie! He is Chad Henne of our defense!
I still don't understand how Sam Aiken caught that ball. It's beyond me...

Back
Top Bottom