AP: Rookie Landry off to a good start | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AP: Rookie Landry off to a good start

Not to mention the protection should be better, not just with the additions of Moreno, Albert and James but Sims and Miller should be better too. And unlike most I think Tannehill does have decent pocket presence, he regressed last season but I expect him to be much improved at avoiding sacks on his own.

The protection will be better.
The weapons are better.
Tannehill should show some progression.
Lazor's supposedly a master at perfecting the QB sneak, picking up a yard should be much improved.
Sturgis will show why he was the first kicker taken as he was hurt most of last season.
And Lazor should bring a less predictable game plan to the table at the very least.

So I'm predicting a major increase in offensive production, like a jump from bottom 5 to top 10 isn't out of the question. And I'm predicting Tannehill will be top 5 in yards.

There is heavy action on the under for the Dolphins and I predict there is gonna be a lot of disappointed gamblers. People are betting with their (still broken) hearts and not with their heads.

I think it is a major reach at this point to say the protection will be better. It is simply an unknown at this time. It could be better, but it could also be worse, as scary as that sounds.

In all honesty, if you took the projected starters last year at the start of training camp (not knowing their eventual performance) and the projected 5 this year, last year's squad would be deemed more talented overall.

4 of the 5 projected starters on the OL right now are major question marks, with only the 2 tackles with any kind of pedigree. Compare to last year at this time with an all-pro C, a guard coming off a pro bowl, a young LT that looked decent the prior year, and a "solid" vet in Clabo. Unfortunately, that all turned to **** very quickly, but that's the way things looked at this time last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to mention the protection should be better, not just with the additions of Moreno, Albert and James but Sims and Miller should be better too. And unlike most I think Tannehill does have decent pocket presence, he regressed last season but I expect him to be much improved at avoiding sacks on his own.

The protection will be better.
The weapons are better.
Tannehill should show some progression.
Lazor's supposedly a master at perfecting the QB sneak, picking up a yard should be much improved.
Sturgis will show why he was the first kicker taken as he was hurt most of last season.
And Lazor should bring a less predictable game plan to the table at the very least.

So I'm predicting a major increase in offensive production, like a jump from bottom 5 to top 10 isn't out of the question. And I'm predicting Tannehill will be top 5 in yards.

There is heavy action on the under for the Dolphins and I predict there is gonna be a lot of disappointed gamblers. People are betting with their (still broken) hearts and not with their heads.

Yeah I was listenting yesterday to the ticket 790 and I don't know who these guys were but they were all Debbie downer and talking like fantasy geeks. And there is a lot of that sentiment around. Im a little surprised. I understand being pissed about the finish, but we beat good teams. We lost to teams we should have beaten. Once I see that and beat the good teams, which will require beating NE in that first game, then things will be good.

Not saying its going to be all good but definitely improvement is on the way. Meanwhile, the Jets have the best D and CB in the league. wtf?

no way it could be worse. Only multiple injuries could make it worse but that whole Martin thing took two guys out at once and bring in old man at LT.

Yeah, the situation is much better now with Colledge here. We have experience on the OL, its just they have not played together.

Yeah I was listenting yesterday to the ticket 790 and I don't know who these guys were but they were all Debbie downer and talking like fantasy geeks. And there is a lot of that sentiment around. Im a little surprised. I understand being pissed about the finish, but we beat good teams. We lost to teams we should have beaten. Once I see that and beat the good teams, which will require beating NE in that first game, then things will be good.

Not saying its going to be all good but definitely improvement is on the way. Meanwhile, the Jets have the best D and CB in the league. wtf?

Forgot the part about Geno being top 5 QB too.

I have never seen us have so much depth at WR before in my entire 40 years as a fan as this.

Wallace in his second year with RT where Lazor has him in motion and moving inside from time to time? Timing routes will make Mike dangerous.

Then you have your blankie for any out for 3rd and long needed in Hartline.

Now you have your sure hands Landry who will quickly be RT's new blankie.

Matthews and Binns are just more guys you can rely on with the icing on the cake is big play Clay.

I don't know about you guys, but I think this offense will explode. Who the F do you cover? Then you get Miller in the action out of the backfield?

yeah, Lazor will make everything go. And don't look now but RT on read option to scare the pants off BB in 4th quarter.

And Gibson who showed more chemistry with Tannehill than anyone else - not to mention leading the league in '12 for best completion percentage on 3rd down and TDs passes. Can't be more dependable than that!

Back
Top Bottom