Aparrently Channing Crowder is very important... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aparrently Channing Crowder is very important...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The defense completely collapses like a deck of cards without him. He may not make momentum plays, but he runs the defense and can tackle a freaking runningback.

It just shows the weakness in out linebacker corp, The FO has drafted multiple players each draft in areas of weakness the last couple of years. Expect to see multiple inside & outside linebackers in this draft.

I think really under appreciate crowder's role on this team.

OH BS!!!!!!!

Crowder wouldnt have made a **** of a difference so far in this game.

Not only that, are we sure why he is out yet???? Could be some bs injury because he didnt want any part of the action today. Crowder is a ****ing ***** and had he been in there he would be getting toasted too. He probably is just running and hiding.

Remind me to never go into a fox hole with that ****ing ***** Channing Crowder.

WV must be cumming right now about this performance. You are such a joke dude.

Where is zach thomas laughing now? Undersized, He could still cover and make a tackle.

I disagree, I think it just shows how bad the other LBs are. CC is nothing more than an average LB and the others are not even that...

CC would be a great #2, he is an average#1 MLB... Torbor and Akin are just good backups...

Torbor is absolutely the worst. He cant fill in a gap and has terrible anticipation.

The defense completely collapses like a deck of cards without him. He may not make momentum plays, but he runs the defense and can tackle a freaking runningback.

It wouldn't have mattered had Crowder played or not...the coaches didn't prepare the players to be ready for today's game.....when you play like pu$$ies in the first half you deserve to lose.

Crowder is average at best. Now Karlos Dansby, Zach Thomas, those guys know how to play the position Elite.

Our LBs were getting punked by their doubles sets all 1st half long. What do you call those kinds of routes where the outside wideout does like an inside-wheel route (anti-wheel? lol.) that turns into a post and the inside guy does a flat route that turns up into a streak? They got us 3 times with that kind of play. Torbor and Porter kept getting super-deked in man coverage because they would run into the incoming outer wideout. Terrible scheme.

Torbor is absolutely the worst. He cant fill in a gap and has terrible anticipation.

At least he stopped the QB draw.Thats something Crowder gets fooled on everytime and always results in the QB running in for a TD.

Back
Top Bottom