Aparrently Channing Crowder is very important... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aparrently Channing Crowder is very important...

Well when Crowder is out it has shown both during this season and last especailly in the run defense so you can bury your head in the sand or listen to the coaches who support Crowder. Sure there are better LB than Crowder out there but they are not on this team yet so there is no use wishing him away until we get better ones. My issue with Crowder is the same as Brown both guys cannot stay on the field a whole season. Both are injury prone and I just wonder how they take care of their bodies in the offseason. Run defense was just horrible today period.

OH BS!!!!!!!

Crowder wouldnt have made a **** of a difference so far in this game.

Not only that, are we sure why he is out yet???? Could be some bs injury because he didnt want any part of the action today. Crowder is a ****ing ***** and had he been in there he would be getting toasted too. He probably is just running and hiding.

Remind me to never go into a fox hole with that ****ing ***** Channing Crowder.

Seriously give it a break. Go somewhere else. Nobody wants to hear your garbage attitude around this board or listen to you talk about something that you obviously really don't know what you are talking about.

The Texans were an average running team and without Crowder they tore up the middle of our defense with the run game. Crowder's absense showed why he is important to this team and his absence against Kansas City showed why his presence is important to this defense.

Just go away. Please.

Back
Top Bottom