Apology? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apology?

RonnFin46

Another Long Season
Reaction score
I think the Miami Dolphins deserve an apology from everyone on the '72 team that said that it would be a miracle for them to beat the bears, because they shoved it right in there face, since they were so public about there feelings and their disgust with this years dolphins then they should apologize because they were obviously wrong

i dont think thats asking too much, sence they were so public about the put downs....they can atleast give em' some credit i believe

Oh absolutely....We all respect the undefeated team, but they now must have respect for themselves, be men, and apologize for the statements made solely about this game...We dominated the bears in all facets of the game...Come on 72's respect yourselves and your dolphins...

Are you kidding me??? If anything the 72 team (former players who spoke out this week) put a fire under these guys butts this week. They should do it again when we play the Colts. The 72 team can call the current players any name in the book todays team may have acted like it didnt effect them this week but i gurantee you that they brought the criticism with them on the field and it lit a fire under their *****.

THANK YOU 72 TEAM

KillerDolphins said:
Are you kidding me??? If anything the 72 team (former players who spoke out this week) put a fire under these guys butts this week. They should do it again when we play the Colts. The 72 team can call the current players any name in the book todays team may have acted like it didnt effect them this week but i gurantee you that they brought the criticism with them on the field and it lit a fire under their *****.

THANK YOU 72 TEAM
Agreed, most def lit a fire under the phins ***** this week. I havent seen the Phins play a complete game like this since we crushed Denver on opening day last year. Its fun to watch a team with a chip on its shoulder. Dont think for a second they werent pissed about those comments. JT was playing like someone had kidnapped his family and the ransom was Grossmans ***! BTW when you block for Ronnie and call his name 29 times good things happen. ALRIGHT MIAMI!

RonnFin46 said:
I think the Miami Dolphins deserve an apology from everyone on the '72 team that said that it would be a miracle for them to beat the bears, because they shoved it right in there face, since they were so public about there feelings and their disgust with this years dolphins then they should apologize because they were obviously wrong

Maybe you don't understand..
Those comments by the 72 Fin's were nothing more than mind games/
psychological warfare....
If you think about it ,it accomplished two things.
1) It lit a fire under the current team to beat the undefeated Bears.
Thus helping preserve the 1972 record.
2) The current Dolphins now HAVE NO EXCUSE TO PLAY POORLY
FROM HERE ON OUT..
Why? Because they Beat one of the best NFL teams on their home
field RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE. SO NOW EVERYONE KNOWS
THAT THEY ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING AT THAT LEVEL....
The old times are smarter than you think.

if it was a ploy by Kooch to motivate the Phins, then is an apology acceptable?

these guys are playing for their livelyhoods, each other and pride, their last responsibility is to a bunch of embarrassing old farts

tonto_phin said:

these guys are playing for their livelyhoods, each other and pride, their last responsibility is to a bunch of embarrassing old farts

Nonsense!!!! The vast majority of todays players are playing for money my friend and to also come up with the better endzone dance. These old *******s paved the way for todays players to excel and to be overpaid in todays game. Dont go off on the players that actually played for their livelyhoodds, each other and pride.

tonto_phin said:

How can a Fin fan say that the 1972 Fins are " embarrassing"?
They have paid their dues, they did something NO ONE ELSE CAN DO.

The vast majority of todays players are playing for money my friend

some are and some aren't

if you are playing for money, then you probably don't give a rat's *** about what Kooch said

my point was that if Kooch only really cares about defeating the Bears(why did he only speak out now?) then the warriors on the team should not accept an apology from him, it is an empty apology

if Kooch is sorry, he is only sorry that he was wrong

RonnFin46 said:

:lol:

"They were wrong"?

How so?

This team has been abysmal in every single game they've played up till yesterday. They finally step up and play with some fire after being called out. The comments about this team weren't wrong at all and they certainly don't owe anyone on this team an apology for telling them how they should be playing week in and week out.

If anything this team should thank them for putting a peer induced challenge to them..... apologize....:lol:

Back
Top Bottom