Apology? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apology?

Trekbiz said:
:lol:

"They were wrong"?

How so?

This team has been abysmal in every single game they've played up till yesterday. They finally step up and play with some fire after being called out. The comments about this team weren't wrong at all and they certainly don't owe anyone on this team an apology for telling them how they should be playing week in and week out.

If anything this team should thank them for putting a peer induced challenge to them..... apologize....:lol:

Exactly Trek!

The players should be thanking Kuech, and the rest of the 72' Phinz who spoke out over the week. That's basically the reason we won yesterday in my opinion. They were motivating the team, nothing more, and it worked perfectly.....

Can they continue to play at this level for the rest of the season is the big question here. And now the team has to find a way to get that same motivation without all of the criticism as fuel....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

RonnFin46 said:
I think the Miami Dolphins deserve an apology from everyone on the '72 team that said that it would be a miracle for them to beat the bears, because they shoved it right in there face, since they were so public about there feelings and their disgust with this years dolphins then they should apologize because they were obviously wrong

not me...the '72 team..especially Kooch was exactly right... we were NOT playing with heart...until "this" game. Everything they said was true, and our Dolphins proved them right by kicking arse at Soldier field.

BLITZKRIEG said:
The players should be thanking Kuech, and the rest of the 72' Phinz who spoke out over the week. That's basically the reason we won yesterday in my opinion. They were motivating the team, nothing more, and it worked perfectly.....

Can they continue to play at this level for the rest of the season is the big question here. And now the team has to find a way to get that same motivation without all of the criticism as fuel....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I agree....now lets hope they can remember to play with SOUL....then maybe they have learned something important.

The Fins should THANK the old farts for helping light a fire under their sorry butts. Seems the old guys did us a huge favor IMHO. I was one who came out hard and mad at Kooch, but realized he has every right as a former Fin to be as angry at our team as we get.

tonto_phin said:
if it was a ploy by Kooch to motivate the Phins, then is an apology acceptable?

these guys are playing for their livelyhoods, each other and pride, their last responsibility is to a bunch of embarrassing old farts

Embarrassing How? Who did they embarrass, you? If so, why? You aren't on the 2006 roster of the Miami Dolphins. Those guys have a hell of a lot more invested in the Miami Dolphins Organization than any fan.

If these guys were capable of beating the Bears yeaterday, then they were capable of playing up to the standard to beat any of the previous teams we lost to.

They needed to be called out! They have embarrassed 40 years of pride and tradition.

Oh! If what they have been doing up to yesterday can be called playing for their livelhood, then they don't think much of their jobs. They have been playing football like a team of eggheads from Columbia U.

I can promise you, Kooch and Langer were not pointing the finger at Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Wes Welker or Donnie Jones and maybe a couple of others. The rest of them had better take notice. Their nickname is "****" , but NFL (Not For Long) cause they will not be on the roster next year unless they tighten up on the mental mistakes and start producing.

Good lord have mercy! What has Dr. Phil done to our society? We have become a nation of wimps and cry babies.

Bob Kuechenberg, gave the 2006 version of the Miami Dolphins and some like minded fans a mental Boo-Boo!

I'm glad he did!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom