Aponte as GM? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte as GM?

Very possible that she moves up in the organization but probably not as GM. Just too risky for a team that already suffered for years from poor decision making and Dawn is just to unproven for that key position.

Asst. GM maybe.

Folks, Aponte might not be the GM, but her job could be higher than the GM. That is what the writers are all missing.

I don't see a scenario where she is given final say on roster and draft picks
Yeah...researching her now and I don't either.....so Philbin is gonna be in charge of personel and she is gonna be the number cruncher.....Or do they hire a GM that'll serve a role similar to Ireland's old roll?

dawn-1.jpg

I've heard she's pretty camera shy to the point where she would decline such a high profile role.

I don't see a scenario where we get a quality GM while giving Philbin say over the roster, and answering to Aponte.

Why GM worth his salt is going to settle for those terms where he's essentially a puppet.

Hate Ireland or not, even he has more self respect than that.

This is a hire that Ross HAS to get right.

Ok. Hope u r right

That's not to say she wont get more power or promoted, but wouldn't think she'd be the one giving the final ok on signings and draft picks. Got to think they'd give the gm that power, if they want a quality candidate to come in.

Back
Top Bottom