Aponte "wants badly to get out"; others in limbo | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aponte "wants badly to get out"; others in limbo

Yup. Also, how does he know Aponte badly wants out? Did she tell him that?

In a week filled with BS reports, this one might be the biggest turd of all.

Thats the problem everybody takes what they hear and just run with it without any shred of evidence.

Aponte is being considered for the GM job. A job that Jeff Ireland currently has. So if Mando plants a line of bull**** out there about Aponte looking for the ejector seat it puts a nice little skid mark on her chance to get the job (she can deny it up and down, of course, but Ross is probably going to assume it came from somewhere other than the bottom of Mando's toilet bowl).

Aponte might want the league job but she also wants to be the second female GM in NFL history. If she's looking to get out of town it's because the Dolphins have become crazier than a cat lady. But she probably thinks she can fix that if she's put in charge. I mean, it's not like she's at Joe Philbin's throat. From everything we've seen they get along just fine. But I don't think she gets along with Ireland so well.

If you look at every Mando story from the point of view of someone who's close with Ireland and feeding like a hungry dog on his bull**** and trying everything he can think of to save his favorite source's job, then suddenly everything he writes makes perfect sense.

Where have you heard Ireland is Mando's inside source?

Where have you heard Ireland is Mando's inside source?

It's become pretty clear over the years. The only two people who know for sure are Mando and Ireland, and obviously they have reasons not to tell anyone, but I think it's a sound theory and it's one that fits all the facts to this point.

Why isn't there a Susan T. Spencer Rule, that every team must interview a female for general manager?

Sounds like she should have a coin named after her.

I already exhausted my Edith Keeler reference.

Back
Top Bottom