Apparently we are rebuilding | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently we are rebuilding

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
That's what all the bills fans think over at billszone. Becuase we have lost MAJOR contributors like mcknight, hendricks, and others. The only real contributor we lost was Marion IMO.

I really don't care what other fans think. Doesn't matter to me. And it doesn't matter, period. No offense intended to you of course. Just sharing. :)

if anybody knows about rebuilding, it would be the bills. it seems to be their perpetual state

if we are rebiulding then what would you call what the bills are doing?? but like muck i could care less what they think..

Originally posted by Muck
I really don't care what other fans think. Doesn't matter to me. And it doesn't matter, period. No offense intended to you of course. Just sharing. :)

Originally posted by slubeaner
if anybody knows about rebuilding, it would be the bills. it seems to be their perpetual state

Originally posted by tenndolfan
if we are rebiulding then what would you call what the bills are doing?? but like muck i could care less what they think..

<---------:confused: about above sig/avatar selection.

Actually, I am a Bills fan and I don't think you're rebuilding. That won't take place till you fire Wanny. Right now you are treading water.

Yeah...rebuilding involves a commitment to dumping old players and bringing in new ones.

You've done neither.

What are we gonna do with those foolish bills fans?:lol: :lol:

Personally, I think they are just trying to convince themselves that the dolphins are rebuilding, because they know they are in line for another Sweeeeeeeeep in 04.:evil:

If Wanny is in a rebuilding mode, he will be building a new home in the Pittsburgh area when his arse is fired at the end of the year.

wanne will be gone after this season i dont think he's any good you need good coaching to win in the NFL

Apparently the Bills fans also think they have a great offensive line too! Although we are working on ours they already must be set for next year with all their post season movement so far. Drew had a great year last season........on his back!
Go Dolphins!

While it's very apparent to alot of people that Wanny needs to go, to say we aren't cutting older players and going younger just shows a lack of attention on your part.

Ruddy, Perry, Marion, McKnight are older players that are on the downswing. We replaced them w/players in their twenties who are improving. We will then replace Wade and Nails with hard working players who have at least as much ability.

The team is rebuilding in certain areas that it needs to and re-signing players in areas we need to. They have also added some youth at QB for the equivalent of a 3rd pick. A young player with a good contract and a history of poise and ability to compete with a tough, gritty player in Jay.

All of this w/o overpaying a player because it is perceived noone else would upgrade your line. The way to use FA is to sign young, hungry, solid character players that are improving and fit into the system. This is not the way Wanny was running things so it lends credence that perhaps Spiel is doing some things in the FO.

Bills fans all believe that the team has a great line? I think if you hang out at Billszone.com (which is what this thread is about) you won't see this thinking at all. We are glad that we brought in a new offensive line coach but 2 positions look up for grabs. Set in stone are LT-Jonas Jennings, RG-Villarrial, RT-Williams. Teague might be gone at center and LG could be Sullivan, Tucker, or draft pick.

We are loaded with talent at tackle with Jonas Jennings, Mike Williams, and Marcus Price.

Interior line is one of the team's weak spots but we already addressed 1 of the 3 positions and will have 2 more upgrades before the season starts.

Back
Top Bottom