Apparently we are rebuilding | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Apparently we are rebuilding

Mike Williams is a bust man, sorry to say it. Any pro will tell he has not lived up to teh hype and doesn't work hard enough and use his techniques well enough either. That's not trying to be smack, Jonas is pretty decent for ya.

Eric Moulds was a bust too after 2-3 years. I wonder why we didn't cut him?

:evil:

We are kinda in a rebuilding mode but hardly anything like the Niners, Cowboys, Bills, or Ravens had to do. We got a young QB, CB, & G & we're bound to sign a young RT & maybe RG. Only Fielder, J.Williams, T.Bowens, Seau, & Zgonina are over 30.

Originally posted by Muck
I really don't care what other fans think. Doesn't matter to me. And it doesn't matter, period. No offense intended to you of course. Just sharing. :)

None taken.... I just think it's funny they think a team that finishes ahead of them year after year is rebuilding.

Originally posted by Muck
I really don't care what other fans think. Doesn't matter to me. And it doesn't matter, period. No offense intended to you of course. Just sharing. :)

well, if its 11vs. 1 and ricky wins, whats the diff?

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Mike Williams is a bust man, sorry to say it. Any pro will tell he has not lived up to teh hype and doesn't work hard enough and use his techniques well enough either. That's not trying to be smack, Jonas is pretty decent for ya.

ah cmon man! Mikey is a great LT!

Originally posted by Spikes
Yeah...rebuilding involves a commitment to dumping old players and bringing in new ones.

You've done neither.

Is that why the billy goats signed QUEENY ???

:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
You suck, we rule...

One of YOUR more intelligent responses c-JERK ..... :rolleyes2

:roflmao:

Marino1983

Originally posted by baalworship
Eric Moulds was a bust too after 2-3 years. I wonder why we didn't cut him?

:evil:

First, I never said to cut him. He's a decent player, but certainly not anything to say has special talent or anything. Also, to say that just because Moulds turned out for ya has no bearing on how Williams will develop. If you remember correctly, over the years WR's take much longer to develop into stars than do OL.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins

Thanks for clarifying that, how much have you had to drink tonight sir?
I don't remember, I don't recall, I've got no memory of anything at all...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
I don't remember, I don't recall, I've got no memory of anything at all...
*50 points to the person who knows where those lyrics are from;)

Back
Top Bottom