Aqua pants this year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua pants this year?

Yes it is, and I wish we used them more often.

clear.gif
Yea man I like those alot too!! They also used to have the endzone grass that color. I Think It may have been in 2000 or 2001.

I personally like the Aqua pants....its a change of pace. I get sick of seeing the white on white..I loved the Aqua on Aqua look to. Orange ones are garbage

Yea man I like those alot too!! They also used to have the endzone grass that color. I Think It may have been in 2000 or 2001.

The endzone was painted navy blue for one game only. The infamous Lamar Smith run in OT against the Colts in the playoffs.

They played a high school game or something the night before and had to cover up the paint that was on there. That was the only way they could do it was with dark navy. If you rewatch the game you can see the paint underneath.

I Personally Like The Aqua Pants They Use With The Aqua On Aqua. Just The Solid Aqua Pants, Maybe If They Used Those? With The White Jerseys?

I like the aqua pants and white jerseys. We have done well with the orange jersey and white pants, seeing those once or twice a season would be nice.

guys i must protest the abuse of the orange jerseys for we were undefeated when we wore them that ought to be worth a hot giggidy dog.
the reason i hate the all unis is because that all we ever were anymore i hope to all heavens that we bring the aqua pants back and the orange jersey with the white pants would be acceptable to me.
but le me ask this question. have any of ever thought about the possibility of a bicolor jersey like the titians ?
why not at least bring back the orange jersey and bring in the navy pants to use with the aqau jerseys.

guys i must protest the abuse of the orange jerseys for we were undefeated when we wore them that ought to be worth a hot giggidy dog.
the reason i hate the all unis is because that all we ever were anymore i hope to all heavens that we bring the aqua pants back and the orange jersey with the white pants would be acceptable to me.
but le me ask this question. have any of ever thought about the possibility of a bicolor jersey like the titians ?
why not at least bring back the orange jersey and bring in the navy pants to use with the aqau jerseys.
I'll tell you why not. We would look like a bunch of clowns, thats why.:shakeno:

For those touting the blue jersey, it won't work. The blue jersey by itself looks good, but in our uniform it's only an accent color. Not a primary one. A blue jersey wouldn't look good with the way our helmets and pants are designed.

They cannot wear the blue jerseys anyway. The blue jerseys were our alternates in 2002 when the league implemented the 3rd jersey policy.

Minnesota had Yellow, NO had gold, Cleveland had orange, we had blue other teams had their different 3rds.

NO, Minnesota, Cleveland all wore their 3rd some time during the season, we never did.

The 3rd jersey is now the Orange jersey. The only jerseys they are allowed to wear are White, Aqua or Orange.

For those of you calling for the use of the blue jersey, it will not happen until the organization changes the third jersey from the orange to the blue.

Parcells is an old school guy, he most likely won't use the Orange, and I never see him switching back to the blue. If anything he will bring back the old school uniforms for the third like he did in Dallas.

I dont think Parcells has much say or really cares about what color jersey we wear I think that is up to the head coach and playes.

I've never really been a fan of the aqua pants but I wouldn't mind seeing them back for a change. The aqua on aqua is hideous, though.

I DONT AGREE ABOUT THE BICOLOR JERSEYS MAKING OUR TEAM LOOK LIKES CLOWNS if anything all white does that . Orange and aqua would look awe inspiring together so I dont think orange would hurt us anyhow and think it is time for a change anyways and we need a new color helmet too a aqua helmet would be awesome or better yet a black helmet would be a nice change from dreary ole white helmet.
now if we standardize the orange as a more comon thyeme then the white is ok or with a all aqua look but the white on white needs changing.

Our Uniform options are:
Aqua on White
Aqua on Aqua
Orange on White
White on White
White on Aqua
*Also throwbacks include:
Aqua on White
White on White

I like the orange but it seems they will never use that. I dont like white all the time.

Bottom line is I just like football when it comes down to it I dont care what the hell they are wearing as long as a competitive team in on the field.

Good call:beer1:

Back
Top Bottom