Aqua pants this year? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua pants this year?

Finfang is right. We have never worn navy blue jerseys in a game. It's just marketing for the company that supplies the Dolphins with their game jerseys. Wearing white on white is a tradition here in Miami. It started with Don Shula who got it form his days with Paul Brown. We need to stay with that. White on white during the day games and the aqua jersey for prime time games. To bad we don't have any this year. BTW the blue on the Dolphins uniform was only added approx. 5 years ago. It hasen't always a part of the uniform. I hope we never make the mistake of wearing dark on dark, or those terrible orange jerseys again.

The blue was added for the 1997 season (the year of the logo change)

I like the orange but it seems they will never use that. I dont like white all the time.

Bottom line is I just like football when it comes down to it I dont care what the hell they are wearing as long as a competitive team in on the field.

I always thought the orange jerseys were hideous, but I just had a vision of the orange jerseys with aqua pants. I think that might look pretty sweet. Anyone wanna photoshop that. I'm horrible at photoshop, otherwise I'd do it myself.

i like the aqua on aqua. The orange is horrible. Even worse the orange make us look like the hurricanes, and we definatly cant have that since the canes are our roomies now.

I absolutely love the orange jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom