Aqua seats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua seats

I like the seat....glad to see them going aqua...the orange was such an eyesore...

It's funny, that color looks more like the old teal than it does the current aqua

teal.....aqua......

Death sentence.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

I like the seat....glad to see them going aqua...the orange was such an eyesore...

Wonder if UM had to sign off on the changes. Orange worked for both teams but aqua does not fit UM scheme... :idk:

Not as much as doom and glooms on here. Can the rest of us have a discussion with you and yours derailing every thread with your bull****?

You can't say we're "Doom and glooms" if we end up being right every single year. I can't wait for the day this team finally turns around and shuts me up, but it hasn't happened yet.

This Forum is starting to feel like a text version of the BIG O show. Bashing Tannehill who is improving plenty talking about next year as if it's already set in stone that were going 8-8 I mean it's stupidity at its finest. Maybe we'll go 4-12 maybe we'll go 12-4 who knows.

You can't say we're "Doom and glooms" if we end up being right every single year. I can't wait for the day this team finally turns around and shuts me up, but it hasn't happened yet.

There's a difference between being right and being a dick about it. Most of you will take EVERY opportunity to derail a thread to whine about things that barely even on topic.

And as I type this, I realize how much of a cesspool this place is. It's time to rid myself of this disease.

teal.....aqua......

Death sentence.

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Wonder if UM had to sign off on the changes. Orange worked for both teams but aqua does not fit UM scheme... :idk:

That's an interesting question. :ponder:

I agree, let's get back on topic. This thread has nothing to do with Philbin, Ross, predicting attendance, etc., it is about the stadium renovation project. Let's talk about the topic on hand without the backhanded sarcastic comments. Plenty of other threads that can be used to rant in about those other topics. Not every thread needs to be derailed.

Sun Life is not UM's stadium, they just pay rent to to play there.

Heard that some former Canes are trying to get money together to build a stadium in or around campus. Not sure of the possibilities there, but interesting non-the-less.

Heard that some former Canes are trying to get money together to build a stadium in or around campus. Not sure of the possibilities there, but interesting non-the-less.

Haven't heard about that one. Seems UM is always looking at opportunities to leave Sun Life so it wouldn't be surprising. Doubt if they ever find a better deal than the one they have now.

Back
Top Bottom