Aqua Tail | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua Tail

jhortondj2

Active Roster
Reaction score
Speed, Versatility, Experience on both sides of the ball, great ball skills....
My hope is that Aqib Talib (Aqua Tail) will be swatting balls for the Dolphins very soon....
Ive seen some negative comments on the forum, but I don't know why!
Please, elaborate..

Also hoping for Spencer Larsen (2b)....wow, talk about desire!

Speed, Versatility, Experience on both sides of the ball, great ball skills....
My hope is that Aqib Talib (Aqua Tail) will be swatting balls for the Dolphins very soon....
Ive seen some negative comments on the forum, but I don't know why!
Please, elaborate..

Also hoping for Spencer Larsen (2b)....wow, talk about desire!

I don't think Aqib Talib will be available for us. I'd love to have him on this team but he has to pass 5 or so teams until that 32nd pick. Now if we do trade back into that first round with JT (a long shot) then of course we take him if he's there.

i think it was the two failed marijuana tests? folks are saying that means he is off our board due to character issues.

He'd be a powder keg ready to explode...

Just imagine him and Ricky Williams in the same locker room. :unsure::shakeno:

it isn't powder with those two. it's herb. but they do say it's a "gateway drug"!

i think it was the two failed marijuana tests? folks are saying that means he is off our board due to character issues.
When I see someone with this kind of opportunity show a lack of self control, it is bothersome, how far I would downgrade him for it I'm not sure, but I do
believe his talents warrant consideration.

When I see someone with this kind of opportunity show a lack of self control, it is bothersome, how far I would downgrade him for it I'm not sure, but I do
believe his talents warrant consideration.

I'd bet money that we don't pick him & I'm not a betting man...

There is NO way that he gets signed by the fins...

I'm sure he isn't even on our draft board.

For a chick, it's hot. For a dude, we'll, let's just say he probably throws underhand.
Why, is it that you think it is geared more towards you than, lets see, maybe WOMEN??? Be happy for your homey's play, and maybe you won't take everything so personally with a homophobic twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom