Aqua Tail | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua Tail

Speed, Versatility, Experience on both sides of the ball, great ball skills....
My hope is that Aqib Talib (Aqua Tail) will be swatting balls for the Dolphins very soon....
Ive seen some negative comments on the forum, but I don't know why!
Please, elaborate..

Also hoping for Spencer Larsen (2b)....wow, talk about desire!

HE LIKES THE GREEN :bong2:

Why, is it that you think it is geared more towards you than, lets see, maybe WOMEN??? Be happy for your homey's play, and maybe you won't take everything so personally with a homophobic twist.

It didn't occur to me that a male would want that nickname. My apologies.

I'd be pissed. You get that kind of nickname your first day in jail, not on draft day.
Its my new user title... but I'm already taking heat at the homestead.
Obviously being homophobic has its benefits at times.

OPFINISTIC---------1
MYLES FYNCH-------1
JHORTONDJ2--------0

P.S. If I get any action from the ladies over this, I'm not sharing!

Speed, Versatility, Experience on both sides of the ball, great ball skills....
My hope is that Aqib Talib (Aqua Tail) will be swatting balls for the Dolphins very soon....
Ive seen some negative comments on the forum, but I don't know why!
Please, elaborate..

Also hoping for Spencer Larsen (2b)....wow, talk about desire!

First off I do like Aqib Talib but I do not think he will be a fin nor do I want us to draft him unless its in the 3rd round (he wont last).

The reason I say this is not because of his problem with marijauna (although it is a problem) but because he is a boom or complete bust player. He takes way too many chances going for the big play and therefore gets burnt a lot. He is extremely athletic so he is very tempting but WR's in the NFL would completely tear him up on double moves. However if he is put into a cover 2 scheme he could possibly thrive and reach his potential. The Buccs and Colts are probably the most likely candidates for him in the first round.

Its my new user title... but I'm already taking heat at the homestead.
Obviously being homophobic has its benefits at times.

OPFINISTIC---------1
MYLES FYNCH-------1
JHORTONDJ2--------0

P.S. If I get any action from the ladies over this, I'm not sharing!
:up:

It's all you bro!

Well I'll tell you one thing speed is not one of his strongest attributes. The mans slow.

Yeah we can draft Talib, Manningham,and bring in Leon Lett so Ricky Williams can finally use his 4-man Gravity Hookah. Lett would supply the 10-15 or so lbs for the players and then they can all line up on the hookah and chief it up. Im kidding I really like Talib and think he will be a good corner in the league but all signs point to the fact that not just players but people never change. Im afraid he would fail and get suspended and then a 2nd and 3rd time and be gone for good. Even if we lose him the 4 games and then a year it was a wasted draft. I like Manningham also but same high risk reward here as well. I think we get Molden or Godfrey or even Lee to play CB here and skip the worrying process

i didn't know leon lett was into the ganj, but i'm sure he could have nate newton and his 213 pounds of pot go in his place.

Back
Top Bottom