Aqua Vision vs Being Realistic? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aqua Vision vs Being Realistic?

suit yourself...i'm just stoked this teams no longer a laughing stock and has the qb to build around for the future and a difference maker...

Who would have thought that was a key to turning this thing around...

I believe we are an above average team with an suprisingly equal contribution from all 3 areas. Each area has some really elite players (Special teams: punter; Defense: line; offense: Reggie Bush before injury). Each area has weakness and in the 2 games lost in overtime, the offense put us in a position to win only to have Carpenter miss field goals. Our defense, as stout as it is at times, is also giving up huge yardage in the air. So the way I see it, this year so far has been even in all 3 areas. Each area gives you hope because our players are young and have more potential growth. Then next year we have money and drafts. It is promising to say the least.

Id like to know what so called "good" team you think it is that we cant play with?

New England.... please. Sanchez lit them up. Their defense is pathetic. We have played well against that team over the years with most of the same players we have now. Add in a real QB and a much better HC than we have had and I dont see how we dont beat them at least once. You must have forgotten that we lead 17-0 against them last year. Im not scared. In fact, I wouldnt be stunned at all if it turns out were the better team.

Baltimore? .... Their defense is hot garbage as well. This was true even before Ray the knife Lewis went down. Now their defense is even worse. Losing Webb was a huge blow as he was their only good CB. Their offense is lead by the elite wanna be Bert. While their offense is definately good, its not like this team is some world beater.

Pittsburgh?..... Their defense is brought to the stadium from the nursing home. Their QB is great and they have some offense. But, Im not scared. Tebow beat them last year.

Now Denver is legit. Their D is underrated. They have great corners and a couple of playmakers in the front 7. Then of course they have The Sheriff. They will be tough to beat. But, they arent flawless.

Houston?.... They are a complete team, but Im not scared to run it back. They got that big run of turnovers that blew the game open. Outside of that spree, we played them tough. Their offense is based off that running game and play action. I think we showed we can play well against their run game. If Sean Smith raises his game against Andre Johnson and we stop the run again, we could beat them. I wouldnt like to play them every week, but we are capable of beating them.

Get real man. Quit sleeping on the phins. We have a pretty damn good team.
we can deff compete with any team in the nfl. this team plays very good defense, and that alone will keep any team in every game. take that to go along with a good qb, a solid run game, and a bunch of solid wr with an underrated guy in fasano at tightend, the best punter in the nfl, we can compete with this ****.

i do believe despite what u say about the pats, they still r imo our toughest task. yes we deff can compete with them as u mentioned we held a 17-0 lead vs them and that was in foxboro, but i still believe with tom brady at qb and there 2 tightends that will give any defense problems, then to go along with the best slot wr in the nfl in welker, and a deep threat in lloyd, not to mention they have a run game now, they will present an extremely tough task regardless of how poor that defense may be.

Id like to know what so called "good" team you think it is that we cant play with?

New England.... please. Sanchez lit them up. Their defense is pathetic. We have played well against that team over the years with most of the same players we have now. Add in a real QB and a much better HC than we have had and I dont see how we dont beat them at least once. You must have forgotten that we lead 17-0 against them last year. Im not scared. In fact, I wouldnt be stunned at all if it turns out were the better team.

Baltimore? .... Their defense is hot garbage as well. This was true even before Ray the knife Lewis went down. Now their defense is even worse. Losing Webb was a huge blow as he was their only good CB. Their offense is lead by the elite wanna be Bert. While their offense is definately good, its not like this team is some world beater.

Pittsburgh?..... Their defense is brought to the stadium from the nursing home. Their QB is great and they have some offense. But, Im not scared. Tebow beat them last year.

Now Denver is legit. Their D is underrated. They have great corners and a couple of playmakers in the front 7. Then of course they have The Sheriff. They will be tough to beat. But, they arent flawless.

Houston?.... They are a complete team, but Im not scared to run it back. They got that big run of turnovers that blew the game open. Outside of that spree, we played them tough. Their offense is based off that running game and play action. I think we showed we can play well against their run game. If Sean Smith raises his game against Andre Johnson and we stop the run again, we could beat them. I wouldnt like to play them every week, but we are capable of beating them.

Get real man. Quit sleeping on the phins. We have a pretty damn good team.

i agree with a lot of this...

first off the pace of the pats o and the inability to sub out players in packages is gonna be a problem for our d though against the pats...we're gonna end up with personnel we don't want on the field against their o in some packages...the 2 te sets give them a lot of versatility

the ravens d you got it right was not the same level as years past prior to ray lewis injury even...first off he's not close to the same player he used to be...slow outside the tackles and getting off blocks etc and losing webb was huge but the biggest issue was the ravens did not have a consistent win edge pass rusher with suggs out and he looks like he's not in terrific shape since he came back yet...and when they didn't win on the pass rush they had to blitz and expose that secondary and lb core in coverage...obvious very early the ravens d was gonna have problems this year pass rush wise...no one was winning one on one matchups up front...as for the o flacco is all about banging people vertical outside the #s with that massive arm but where he really kills people and killed us in the past is with the dump off to ray rice and his rac...he kills people with the ball in his hands in the passing game...flacco goes to him every time he gets in any trouble and he seems to always convert 3rd downs...

pittsburgh reaks of mid level this year not gonna do anything in the postseason...they look one and done to me if they get there...and polomalu is seriously overrated these days...

denver is underrated on d...agreed...they are getting some high end play from the 2nd corner tony carter i think his name is #32...that kid can play...tough out for whoever gets them in the postseasonan

and in houston andre johnson looks like father time is starting to catch up...not the same level dominant force we are used to seeing...that teams got a lot of weapons though...but it's all predicated on the stretch running game and misdirection and pa...of course jj watt like i tried to tell people even before the opener has emerged as the most dominant defensive force in football...him and jpp are the cream of the damn crop...

Back
Top Bottom