Are Dolphins going after Evan Mathis? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins going after Evan Mathis?

Adam Beasley @AdamHBeasley · 21s 21 seconds ago

NEWS: The Dolphins are one of the teams that have contact the Eagles about Evan Mathis. Tannenbaum is not messing around.

Throw a 7th out there and see what happens. 6th is the highest id give due to age.. Philly just wants to move him to free cap space.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 59s59 seconds ago
NEWS: The Dolphins are one of the teams that have contact the Eagles about Evan Mathis. Tannenbaum is not messing around.

$5.5 million (and wanting more) AND a pick for a 33 year old OG?

:lol:

$5.5 million (and wanting more) AND a pick for a 33 year old OG?

:lol:

we do need a veteran experienced guard to come in and play now... Mathis is good!!! we also need to draft an OG and keep developing too though!!!

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 11m11 minutes ago

who's the goof that said pick 78 on twitter in trade???

:lol: I dont know who draft bites is... He was the first one (I saw) to report Fins interested in Mathis, but some of his posts are off the wall.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 10m10 minutes ago
Hearing the Fins, Bills, Rams, Vikings and possibly even Saints sniffing around on Evan Mathis, who Eagles are willing to move...

I think we could probably swap dion Jordan for Mathis and get a late round pick back as well 5th or 6th. Not sure if I like the idea of dumping jordan yet he's still loaded with potential, this is interesting though

He rated as one if the best guards in the league last year didn't he?

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 28s29 seconds ago
Hearing the Fins, Bills, Rams, Vikings and possibly even Saints sniffing around on Evan Mathis, who Eagles are willing to move...

straight trade for dallas thomas? (hey hes athletic enough for chip lol)

Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora·1 min1 minute ago

Looks like many suitors for Evans. Bidding may get pricey.

I think we could probably swap dion Jordan for Mathis and get a late round pick back as well 5th or 6th. Not sure if I like the idea of dumping jordan yet he's still loaded with potential, this is interesting though

why would we give up a youthful prospect we are trying to work with for now for a 34 old vet guard?

just give low draft pick for him... Kelly will be happy and obtain youth.

Back
Top Bottom