Are Dolphins top 10 team (ESPN First take topic) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins top 10 team (ESPN First take topic)

Skip Brainless is one annoying mofo.

The Dolphins may be playing like a top 10 now. Unfortunately, they played like a bottom 3 team for the first half of the season. :/

well, are they playing like a top 10 team? heck they are playing like a top 5 team.

however, despite how they are playing, bottom line is they are still 4-8 so they can not be considered a top 10 team by any means.

do i think they would win 7 out of 10 times they way they are playing now vs teams that are ahead of them in the standings such as the bills, raiders, broncos, titans, giants, bears, lions, etc? yes. but unfortunately we are 4-8, and despite the fact we are playing as good as anyone in the league now, 4-8 is 4-8. so the answer is no.

lets be honest, if the jets or patriots were 4-8 and they were playing like we are playing now at 4-8, and someone brought them up as being a top 10 team, we would be irate.

He put the dolphins top 5 lol Skip is a god just love how he makes everyone mad as hell.

Dolphins are playing really well right now, but we have not beat great teams..We have beat bottom of the barrell teams and an Oakland team that had plenty injuries..

Until we prove other that we can beat better teams we are just a team that is a bit better than the worst teams..

Aka average.

Dolphins are playing like a top team, but I simply cant place a 4-8 team in my top 10. I'm good with 11-16, but I know there arent 21 teams better than us. Our coach is the only thing holding us back.

If you have a top 10 Army and your whipping on countries like Monaco, Nauru, Tuvalu and San Marino no one cares, it isn't until you kick **** out of the US, China, Russia, France or Great Britain's *** do you get national recognition as a bad-***.

You are what your record says you are!

In regards to your signature:
I do like DeCastro but I thought he is coming out for the 2013 Draft. He is a Junior.

I am definitely with you on Ad****.

Flynn in FA? Interesting idea.
It is hard to gauge how good he is or how good he can be with Aaron Rodgers ahead of him. But two of my best friends are Packers fans and they feel good about Flynn. They do not expect him to be a Packer for long though. Rodgers has a few good years left and some team will pick him up next year.
And it is certainly not a bad thing to play behind Aaron and learn from him.

In order to be a top ten team, you have to be able to beat another top ten team, we've beaten bottom 10 teams.

Back
Top Bottom