Are Dolphins top 10 team (ESPN First take topic) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Dolphins top 10 team (ESPN First take topic)

We couldnt beat a fringe top 10 or 15 team like dallas . Skip needs a drug test. beating three losing teams and one winning team does not make you a top 10 team what an idiot

This is an easy question. We are a top 24 team. The only reason Green Bay is the top team is they have not lost. We are 24th because we have not won much. More woulda coulda mentality.

I can't blame the guy for trying to create colorful commentary. Else it's 'yay the pats and green bay are good again', blah blah (boring news).

"Whats fresh?" "whats new?" "who's on the rise?" Is all I think this guy is addressing with our squad.

The only reason they might be remotely close is becuase there are only 32 teams in the NFL and quite a few of them suck, it's not like college so top 10 isn't as good as it sounds. Figure middle of the pack is 16th, in all honesty I think they are playing like about an average team right now they are beating the bad teams and they are going to struggle with any decent team. Probably a little below 16th, maybe 20ish. I do think there a lot of players in place that they could move forward with next year.

Back
Top Bottom