Are Griese and Nat Moore horrible in the booth? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Griese and Nat Moore horrible in the booth?

It's embarrassing when your announcers with dolphins t-shirts don't even know their players' names. I don't know why these guys are still around.

I ended up with a Tampa Bay broadcast. F'ing Lynch is a homer with no shame. I don't care that he played for them, his job is to add color commentary, not propaganda.
The first run I got the Tampa Bay broadcast and it was pretty bad but I expect that. I am re-watching the game on NFLN and fortunately it is with Stockton, but Moore and Griese are not that impressive. Funny because Griese always did well when paired with Keith Jackson on Saturday's, but then again, maybe Jackson cast such a huge shadow over him that it didn't matter what he said because no one noticed.

i heard nate carroll once. still id rather listen to bumbling ex-fins than most other preseason announcers.

"Nate Ness got burned earlier but has come back to make two successive plays to shut down the Tampa Bay defense…………………………I mean offense."

I say it every year they're really bad. I'm glad the game had technical difficulties for an hour so I did not have to hear them.

How do you constantly mis-pronounce names of players when you are a broadcaster, former alumni, and follow the team closely. As a fan I can pronounce every players name. It's almost as if they throw these 2 guys a bone a couple games every year.

ya not a big fan of the two its like they have the same personality.it would b nice if they disagreed with each another a few times during the game.its like there lovers and dont want to hurt the other ones feelings.im not sayig they should b at each others rear end all night but they r so vanilla.

Did anyone catch what they called Dan Carpenter? It was some retard ****.. I forgot what it was. But man, how hard is it to remember these guys' names? Can they at least just say their numbers?

Well.. at least we didn't hear "Wicky Brown" ..

I heard it - it was something like Pentercar, starting with the second syllable. The whole broadcast booth sounded like they had been out drinking before the broadcast. It wasn't just the wrong names, it was the slurring of words and pronunciation. Bokamper kept referring to Landshark stadium, too. I bet Sun Life was thrilled.

they should get cosell, gifford & meredith. griese hasnt been right in the head for 20 yrs. i dont think moore knows what his own name is.

i liked hearing ross and dee saying they cant wait for the marlins to be gone. 1 more year of this horrible field.

oh man... Griese is calling the game? I DVR'd it and will prbably watch it oln mute now. Honestly he is THE WORST game caller i have ever heard. Its quite pathetic that he knows really nothing about the recently past and current teams. I havent heard moore yet

i thought moore and griese did a great job. except they need to turn thier shirt collars straight up.

- signed joe namath

the bucs broadcast of the game was nothing to get excited about either. it wasn't nerve wracking though, too much.

lol I noticed it too. It didnt even seem like Nat Moore watches any football. He couldnt rememeber anyones name...I mean take some pride in your job. I thought he was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom