Are Griese and Nat Moore horrible in the booth? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Griese and Nat Moore horrible in the booth?

We had this thread last year too. It's actually pathetic. I heard Davone Davis and DeVonte Davis. I heard Dan Parker. I heard Tony Soprano. Watching Bob Griese try to put a rational thought together is borderline comical. "Bob, what are you looking for? If asks Sparano... If Sparano asked... If you asked Sparano who plays make... If you asked Coach Soprano who the biggest playmaker is, he might just say Karlos Dansby." I also chuckled when Nat Moore said that the game hadn't been so sloppy. Huh? It was one of the sloppiest games I've ever seen quite frankly. Which Michigan quarterbacks was Griese referring to? Henne and...? What a joke. Even Ross and Dee looked like they wanted to laugh at Griese and Moore's ridiculous commentary and interview questions.

Which Michigan quarterbacks was Griese referring to? Henne and...? What a joke. Even Ross and Dee looked like they wanted to laugh at Griese and Moore's ridiculous commentary and interview questions.

i was wondering who the other michigan qb was.

They've been bad for years. Griese does seem to be noticably slowing down with age.

I thought I read somewhere that they were going to upgrade the preseason announcers?

They're the ultimate homers. I don't mind them screwing up the names, but the total lack of perspective is annoying. I usually mute the broadcast and start blasting music before the end of the 2nd quarter.

I actually start feeling sorry for Griese, he seemed woefully out of place. Misspoke the whole night.

Id like to know what some of you think. Did anyone else notice Nat Moore struggling with the names of even the players on the phins, not to mention he couldnt remember Jones-Drew of the Jags? Does this make him horrible?

I am so glad you started a thread about this..They were awful..

The game in general was pretty underwhelming..but I swear that was really just some awful broadcasting

They were really hard to listen to..I ended up listening to Sirius cause of them...

Griese sounds exactly, and I mean exactly (voice and mannerisms), like Buck Laughlin commentating in "Best in Show"... "Now tell me, which one of these dogs would you want to have as your wide receiver on your football team? "

Remember when there was 10 seconds of silence as they both tried remembering Jones-Drew's name?

The bigger question is who is worse on a telecast Griese or Barkley?

IMO Griese is getting worse by the year. He is Horrid.
Chubbs

Back
Top Bottom