Are Miami FAns looking foward to... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Miami FAns looking foward to...

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
FAcing the pats at home, If we beat the Birds and the Colts beat the PAts we can win 1st place in the division, OMg if this happens ill be soo shaky and nervous and excited, the chances look good but we have to capitilize, i know all you fans will be like pumped and blood boiling through your vains, but the excitement will be amazing, tell me your thoughts if this were to happen?

i was thinking of this today, but i quickly put it out of my mind

this team is not worth getting giddy over right now

beating the falcons and pats will be a huge step for the team though

Maynard said:
i was thinking of this today, but i quickly put it out of my mind

this team is not worth getting giddy over right now

beating the falcons and pats will be a huge step for the team though

I want this to happen so this beloved franchise can get back to the promised land = Post season

this is the easier half of our schedule....if we keep runnin the ball this good we will have a chace at the afce title 9wins may get it done

looks like your prediction of us picking top3 isnt goin so well is it dom;)

it would be so awesome to win these next two games, but like i said, im gonna allow myself to go down that route right now.

just think about the jets and KC games

RAS25 said:
this is the easier half of our schedule....if we keep runnin the ball this good we will have a chace at the afce title 9wins may get it done

looks like your prediction of us picking top3 isnt goin so well is it dom;)

How are you ras, well i look at it this way, if we lose 2 games at home Birds PAts, we are doomed and we can lose in oakland and our division rivals we can pick top 3-5 this can be the turn around for this once beloved franchise of ours

dominizzo said:
Who's garett mcintyre

DE fresno state....he was rated kinda high before the season...but he spained a ankle and broke a hand and had only gotten back 2games ago but is a very good DE 6'4" 260 hes pretty quick has got some nice moves very strong hes played DT occasionally and would be a great mid round pickup....hes been doing great the past 2 games even with a sprained ankle and a cast on.

RAS25 said:
DE fresno state....he was rated kinda high before the season...but he spained a ankle and broke a hand and had only gotten back 2games ago but is a very good DE 6'4" 260 hes pretty quick has got some nice moves very strong hes played DT occasionally and would be a great mid round pickup....hes been doing great the past 2 games even with a sprained ankle and a cast on.

better tham Top De's MAtthias Kiwanuka and MArio williams

dominizzo said:
better tham Top De's MAtthias Kiwanuka and MArio williams

no not that good....but hes still pretty good he was last years WAC defensive player of the year...would have repeated if he didnt get dinged....i think hell finish strong and maybe go in rnds 3or4

RAS25 said:
no not that good....but hes still pretty good he was last years WAC defensive player of the year...would have repeated if he didnt get dinged....i think hell finish strong and maybe go in rnds 3or4

Is MR paul pinegar coming out this year?

Back
Top Bottom