Are Miami FAns looking foward to... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Miami FAns looking foward to...

death7star said:
kiwi is awesome. he should go early to mid first round.

Id love him to repalce JT, JT is getting old and i would start Roth on the other side we can have a great front 4 with MAnny wright Future looks bright

Maynard said:
i was thinking of this today, but i quickly put it out of my mind

this team is not worth getting giddy over right now

beating the falcons and pats will be a huge step for the team though

This guy kastafona is something special, i cannot believe he said that bout MArino:shakeno:

Who can worry about the Pats game, I am worried about us taking it one play at a time this sunday. Don't forget we play the Pats in Jan in New Englad and that will be very tough to win no how matter how crappy they might be. We have not proven we we can win on the road and in the cold.

Maynard said:
i was thinking of this today, but i quickly put it out of my mind

this team is not worth getting giddy over right now

beating the falcons and pats will be a huge step for the team though

It would certainly atone for the pathetic performances against the Jets and Jills.

these are 2 important games, because if we....Win both we are probably the favorites to win the division, if we....lose both our season is probably over, and if we......win 1 out of the 2, then we're still right in the thick of things.

We can take down the Pats. Their D is ranked 29th. AND, they have a MNF game before us.

dominizzo said:
FAcing the pats at home, If we beat the Birds and the Colts beat the PAts we can win 1st place in the division, OMg if this happens ill be soo shaky and nervous and excited, the chances look good but we have to capitilize, i know all you fans will be like pumped and blood boiling through your vains, but the excitement will be amazing, tell me your thoughts if this were to happen?
I was thinking like this when we were 2-1, and I was sure we would bounc the Bills and win a close one over the Bucs. Somehow that positive feeling turned into 2-4.

It's great that we have optimism this year - and I do share this - but do yourself a favor and just look forward to this weekend. If we win, it'll be huge, and we can then look forward to the next week. Otherwise, we're all just setting ourselves up to be dispaointed again.

i think about it every day. can't wait for sunday, they may not win the super bowl, but they are sure keeping it interesting

The Pats have a very rough game this coming Monday nite, it should make or break them at least for one week, maybe, might be or what ever. But I will be watching the game for some clues to our upcoming match.

Syra39 said:
The Pats have a very rough game this coming Monday nite, it should make or break them at least for one week, maybe, might be or what ever. But I will be watching the game for some clues to our upcoming match.

MAnning will take care of em!!

Back
Top Bottom