Are Miami fans' really that dumb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Miami fans' really that dumb?

PHINZONER

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Are Miami fans' really that forgetfull?

OK, I give you 1 choice!(put all that has happened in the past 2 weeks aside)

Your football team(having a horrible year and not 1 single person gives you a chance to even be in a game let alone win one) can either play the 2 time and current Super Bowl champs and soon to be 3 of the last 4, beat them in a memorable performance.

Or

Play a 4-7 team(in the same boat as your team) and have a good 4th qtr and pull out a victory over the sorry cellar dweller of their division.

If someone can please explain how any sane person would take that win over Buf. over the win over NE last year!!!! I mean they were the defending champ, the so said "one of the greatest team in history" with the longest win streak in history, and the so said one of the top 2-3 qb's in the history of the NFL. And those people all say that Brady is better than Marino. So you beat the SB champs w/ the greatest qb playing on their latest run to the big dance!!!!!!!! Add the fact that they had beaten us 3 consecutive games in a row!!!!!

You can not honestly tell me that you choose to watch the Bills game over NE! Beating NE defied all the odds, all the experts, and even Vegas. Even more so it defied what we all new could happen and that was that we figured to be another notch on the victory pole of NE.

Instead the Dolphins over came it all and beat the Super Bowl Champs!!!!! In a year that had everything go wrong that could go wrong!!!!

Please give a reason that you would take the Bills win. Spur of the moment passion for the win is all I can come up with!!!!!

Ha....I voted Pats win....that game was such a relief....when us fans needed relief the most....granted the Bills win was fantastic....but...nothing compares to that season...and we needed a beacon of light and that game was it.

your rite NE is a better team .... but the bills game we were so far down and we came back ............. so either way they were good wins ....

both were great but the buffalo game is with sabans team (winners) and last years team was still in the wanny era(losers)..... its all about now! screw the wanny era.

PHINZONER said:
OK, I give you 1 choice!(put all that has happened in the past 2 weeks aside)

Your football team(having a horrible year and not 1 single person gives you a chance to even be in a game let alone win one) can either play the 2 time and current Super Bowl champs and soon to be 3 of the last 4, beat them in a memorable performance.

Or

Play a 4-7 team(in the same boat as your team) and have a good 4th qtr and pull out a victory over the sorry cellar dweller of their division.

If someone can please explain how any sane person would take that win over Buf. over the win over NE last year!!!! I mean they were the defending champ, the so said "one of the greatest team in history" with the longest win streak in history, and the so said one of the top 2-3 qb's in the history of the NFL. And those people all say that Brady is better than Marino. So you beat the SB champs w/ the greatest qb playing on their latest run to the big dance!!!!!!!! Add the fact that they had beaten us 3 consecutive games in a row!!!!!

You can not honestly tell me that you choose to watch the Bills game over NE! Beating NE defied all the odds, all the experts, and even Vegas. Even more so it defied what we all new could happen and that was that we figured to be another notch on the victory pole of NE.

Instead the Dolphins over came it all and beat the Super Bowl Champs!!!!! In a year that had everything go wrong that could go wrong!!!!

Please give a reason that you would take the Bills win. Spur of the moment passion for the win is all I can come up with!!!!!

The win against the bills was amazing. I live in WNY and I have to deal with the bills 24/7. I dont care that the pats won the superbowl :sleep: when you have your biggest rivals killing you all game till the final 10 minutes, that was the most memorable win between those 2 games. You take away whatever vegas says, or experts and if you are a true fan, you despise the bills more than the pats and the win against the bills is more sweeter

I remember watching the NE game last year

at that point there wasnt much excitment in our team and we knew we wernt going anywhere, vs buffalo I was on the edge of my seat, our season has hope this year, thats why this win was better

Alex22 said:
I remember watching the NE game last year

at that point there wasnt much excitment in our team and we knew we wernt going anywhere, vs buffalo I was on the edge of my seat, our season has hope this year, thats why this win was better

:yeahthat:

cause I never hated the Patroits like I do the Bills. Their 4 year reign of futility ended Marino's best shot. I would rather we crush them until the end of time

Dude, calm down. It's not that serious. I think the people that voted for the Buffalo game, (myself included) voted for it based on how many points we were down, and how short of a time we came back in.

So I am glad to see that you prefer beating a horrible team over the best team in football the last 4 years!!!!

I guess it is like beating up that 3rd grader when you were in 6th in stead of taking out that big bully 8th grader that kept taking your lunch money!

agreed, the bills deserved to be beaten, and piled on until they sink to middle of the earth and disappear never to be heard from again

PHINZONER said:
So I am glad to see that you prefer beating a horrible team over the best team in football the last 4 years!!!!

I guess it is like beating up that 3rd grader when you were in 6th in stead of taking out that big bully 8th grader that kept taking your lunch money!

why?

You would rather win a meaningless game than a game that your season depends on?

Both were against bitter rivals, I dont care how bad Buffalo sucks, Its still a huge rivaly game.

The Bills game was more important therefor Id take that win over the patriot win

PHINZONER said:

YES!! It's exactly like that! That damn 3rd grader had it coming!! I drank three chocolate milks that day, let me tell you!

I take a quality win against a quality team(no make that the best team) and beat the odds!

Put it in this sense!!!! What would draw better #'s! A movie about overcomming tragedy and beating the best or two really bad situations where something has got to give! We got lucky! I take it and enjoy it! I hate the Bills! But last year I could at least pick my head up and say we beat the Pat's straight up in a hell of a great game!! To tell someone that "Oh, we beat the Bills an J.P Loserman" , you would be laughed out of a football conversation!

Back
Top Bottom