Are Miami fans' really that dumb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Miami fans' really that dumb?

You know if we lost vs the bills our playoff hopes are done and Buffalo is talking about playoff potential coming into this week right? because thats something you dont seem to grasp

last year we were 4-12 the game had no meaning, we have beat the pats before and will do it again, the bills had us down big, our season looked over and the guys stepped up!

The Bills game was more important to the success of the franchise than the Pats game

PHINZONER said:
I take a quality win against a quality team(no make that the best team) and beat the odds!

Put it in this sense!!!! What would draw better #'s! A movie about overcomming tragedy and beating the best or two really bad situations where something has got to give! We got lucky! I take it and enjoy it! I hate the Bills! But last year I could at least pick my head up and say we beat the Pat's straight up in a hell of a great game!! To tell someone that "Oh, we beat the Bills an J.P Loserman" , you would be laughed out of a football conversation!

Yes yes yes, forget the bullies, straight on to tragic movies. Pass the tissues...

Dude, I'm not going to stop making fun of you. That's what you get when you imply that Dolphins fans are dumb

yeah

sorry im done for likeing a game that saved my already slim playoff dreams over a win that had no meaning...

PHINZONER said:
OK, I give you 1 choice!(put all that has happened in the past 2 weeks aside)

Your football team(having a horrible year and not 1 single person gives you a chance to even be in a game let alone win one) can either play the 2 time and current Super Bowl champs and soon to be 3 of the last 4, beat them in a memorable performance.

Or

Play a 4-7 team(in the same boat as your team) and have a good 4th qtr and pull out a victory over the sorry cellar dweller of their division.

If someone can please explain how any sane person would take that win over Buf. over the win over NE last year!!!! I mean they were the defending champ, the so said "one of the greatest team in history" with the longest win streak in history, and the so said one of the top 2-3 qb's in the history of the NFL. And those people all say that Brady is better than Marino. So you beat the SB champs w/ the greatest qb playing on their latest run to the big dance!!!!!!!! Add the fact that they had beaten us 3 consecutive games in a row!!!!!

You can not honestly tell me that you choose to watch the Bills game over NE! Beating NE defied all the odds, all the experts, and even Vegas. Even more so it defied what we all new could happen and that was that we figured to be another notch on the victory pole of NE.

Instead the Dolphins over came it all and beat the Super Bowl Champs!!!!! In a year that had everything go wrong that could go wrong!!!!

Please give a reason that you would take the Bills win. Spur of the moment passion for the win is all I can come up with!!!!!
Their opinion. Leave them alone!!

Oh, I seem to have forgotten, this season we are really going somewhere! We can win out, NE lose all their games and we can go on to beat Cincy,Indy,and any team from the NFC!

This win unfortunately delays the inevidible! The Pat's win the AFCE.

The Pat's could lose to TB but they will beat the Jets!

NE say loses to us and TB and we win out! We would be 9-7 and NE 9-7

Conference record goes to NE! Tie breakers all go to NE I believe! Or not? Let me know!!!!

New england got homefield advantage throughout the playoffs anyway. It's not like we wounded them in the process of beating them. We still have slim, but legit playoff hopes this year. The game against Buffalo kept us alive in the playoff hunt

PHINZONER said:
Oh, I seem to have forgotten, this season we are really going somewhere! We can win out, NE lose all their games and we can go on to beat Cincy,Indy,and any team from the NFC!

Conference record goes to NE! Tie breakers all go to NE I believe! Or not? Let me know!!!!

It may "delay the inevidible" but, I'm having a HELL of a lot more fun watching football this year then I did last year.

Last year was 4 months of pure misery....meaningless win over the Patriots or not.

it was a better win for me because I cant remember when the last time the fins came back in such a dramatic fashion to win plus I was actually at the game with a buddy of mine who was a Bills fan. so that even made it more sweet to me

So let's say we lose the next game! Season is done right. We go on to fall behind by 30 to NE. The Fins come back and win in an exciting game w/ unbelievable play after play! Now that game is better b/c we came back from 30 and it is now rather than last year! That victory is meaningless, other than to show we can compete in the division and that will show FA's that it is an improving team.

I just do not see revelling a victory over an opponent that you should beat! Sorry if the question burned you, but I have not met anybody that thinks that win over Buf was a impressive as the win over NE! I like beating the odds! That is what makes a game exciting!

PHINZONER said:
So let's say we lose the next game! Season is done right. We go on to fall behind by 30 to NE. The Fins come back and win in an exciting game w/ unbelievable play after play! Now that game is better b/c we came back from 30 and it is now rather than last year! That victory is meaningless, other than to show we can compete in the division and that will show FA's that it is an improving team.

I just do not see revelling a victory over an opponent that you should beat! Sorry if the question burned you, but I have not met anybody that thinks that win over Buf was a impressive as the win over NE! I like beating the odds! That is what makes a game exciting!

Geez I hate those wins that lure free agents and boost team pride, over those games that still at the end we are a laughing stock :rolleyes:

beating the odds? so you dont think falling behind by 21 in the first quarter and winning is beating the odds?

PHINZONER said:

Oh and also we have a shot at the wildcard

Also the jets looked impressive today

ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

they are all pro's the jets may very well beat NE, last year we were where the jets are and beat NE, so why cant they

czorhanz said:
it was a better win for me because I cant remember when the last time the fins came back in such a dramatic fashion to win plus I was actually at the game with a buddy of mine who was a Bills fan. so that even made it more sweet to me

Now that I will say is a viable reason to say it was better!

The first game that I got to actually see the Fins' win live was against the Bills, in the MarinoVs Kelly finale. We scored and left time on the clock. Damn it, here we go again! I thought! 2 minutes and timeouts for Kelly and the Thurman..........

They start driving and low and behold Barney Rubble himself (ZT) steps in and intercepted a pass and returned it for 6!

Greatest victory I have seen for the Fins!!!!!

Thank goodness there are 31 other teams in the league you can cheer for so you don't have to associate yourself with the "dumb dolphin fans". Have a good one troll.

why do you really care at all? You made you point, now just move on. Your insistence to not give it up is really making you look like a fool.

Back
Top Bottom