Are Miami fans' really that dumb? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are Miami fans' really that dumb?

It is possible, just not probable!

Wild card? Are you nuts? Us getting the wild card is not going to happen.

Jax,Pit,KC,and SD will need to lose out...well 3 of 4!!! SD has a brutal schedule,could happen. But I just seriously doubt it will happen.

Trust me I want it as bad as anybody. But I am trying to look at it from a honest point of view!!

Pitt:Min/Cle/Det - lose out is doubtful
Jac:SF/Hou/Tenn - not going to happen
KC:NYG/SD/Cin - there is a shot but either SD or KC has to win 1
SD:IND/KC/Den -see above
NE:TB/NYJ/Mia -MAYBE
Mia:NYJ/Tenn/NE Win em all would be awsome and could happen, just depends on which Gus and CC come to play!

It looks like it will come down to the division and that is it! No wild card!

unifiedtheory said:
It may "delay the inevidible" but, I'm having a HELL of a lot more fun watching football this year then I did last year.

Last year was 4 months of pure misery....meaningless win over the Patriots or not.

I agree 100%!

dolfan305 said:
ill take both. a win is a win

Yes it is! I loved them both, I just felt that everyone forgot what it felt like to win that game in primetime against the hated Pats. It seemed impossible.

I would believe that we could come back on a 4-7 team before beating the patsies last year! That is all!

Yeah, I will admit, saying dumb was a little harsh! Should have said forgetful or something!

PHINZONER said:
It is possible, just not probable!

Wild card? Are you nuts? Us getting the wild card is not going to happen.

Jax,Pit,KC,and SD will need to lose out...well 3 of 4!!! SD has a brutal schedule,could happen. But I just seriously doubt it will happen.

Trust me I want it as bad as anybody. But I am trying to look at it from a honest point of view!!

Pitt:Min/Cle/Det - lose out is doubtful
Jac:SF/Hou/Tenn - not going to happen
KC:NYG/SD/Cin - there is a shot but either SD or KC has to win 1
SD:IND/KC/Den -see above
NE:TB/NYJ/Mia -MAYBE
Mia:NYJ/Tenn/NE Win em all would be awsome and could happen, just depends on which Gus and CC come to play!

It looks like it will come down to the division and that is it! No wild card!

dude you do realize there are 2 wild card spots right we dont need jacksonville to lose

and

KC, SD, and Pittsburg all could lose 2 of 3

look at how tough their schedules are

Pitt's is the softest of the 3 but still

I don't associate w/ dumb fans! I will admit that hearing some of the points of views on this site is laughable!

To hear the jarring of eachother is humorous! It is like some are treating others like a Bills fan on here!

I admit it was a harsh assesment to say "DUMB" I just can only see that it was the freshness of it. In the future the NE game will be more storied than the Bills. That is all.

I mean somebody attacked a guy's point of view for posting like 1200 times in a month. Saying it was clouded by lack of sleep! Well after reading some of the responses I see why. Just kiding!!!!!!!!!! We all seem to forget that we all want the samr thing for the team. We all just seem to have a different belief in how to get it done. Some want TO some do not. TO improves our team, and no TO improves someone elses team. Some want Cutler,Quinn(dream) and some want Pepper or a vet.

Yes, I attacked some of you, not to intentionally upset you. I just needed an explanation for the vote! I hate NE as much as Buf, so that is why I do not see that as a reason. Some may indeed hate Buf more than NE. I hate all the AFCE opp. w/ a passion!

Sorry if I offended some of you. Now give me a reason so I can learn what makes you tick. Learn what other Fin Fans think. I am here b/c I love Miami, and that I believe is why you are here as well. So let the explanations roll!

PHINZONER said:
OK, I give you 1 choice!(put all that has happened in the past 2 weeks aside)

Your football team(having a horrible year and not 1 single person gives you a chance to even be in a game let alone win one) can either play the 2 time and current Super Bowl champs and soon to be 3 of the last 4, beat them in a memorable performance.

Or

Play a 4-7 team(in the same boat as your team) and have a good 4th qtr and pull out a victory over the sorry cellar dweller of their division.

If someone can please explain how any sane person would take that win over Buf. over the win over NE last year!!!! I mean they were the defending champ, the so said "one of the greatest team in history" with the longest win streak in history, and the so said one of the top 2-3 qb's in the history of the NFL. And those people all say that Brady is better than Marino. So you beat the SB champs w/ the greatest qb playing on their latest run to the big dance!!!!!!!! Add the fact that they had beaten us 3 consecutive games in a row!!!!!

You can not honestly tell me that you choose to watch the Bills game over NE! Beating NE defied all the odds, all the experts, and even Vegas. Even more so it defied what we all new could happen and that was that we figured to be another notch on the victory pole of NE.

Instead the Dolphins over came it all and beat the Super Bowl Champs!!!!! In a year that had everything go wrong that could go wrong!!!!

Please give a reason that you would take the Bills win. Spur of the moment passion for the win is all I can come up with!!!!!
First off,I have never heard anyone say brady is better than Marino(i personally believe Brady is over-rated ie.SI sprotsman of the year,what a joke).Next let just say that a win is a win.I can see why some people would pick the Bills game because it's in the present,in a game we knew we should win against a div. rival,plus it was the first back to back wins in a long time.on the other hand last years win over the Pats was HUGE.

PHINZONER said:
I don't associate w/ dumb fans! I will admit that hearing some of the points of views on this site is laughable!

To hear the jarring of eachother is humorous! It is like some are treating others like a Bills fan on here!

I admit it was a harsh assesment to say "DUMB" I just can only see that it was the freshness of it. In the future the NE game will be more storied than the Bills. That is all.

I mean somebody attacked a guy's point of view for posting like 1200 times in a month. Saying it was clouded by lack of sleep! Well after reading some of the responses I see why. Just kiding!!!!!!!!!! We all seem to forget that we all want the samr thing for the team. We all just seem to have a different belief in how to get it done. Some want TO some do not. TO improves our team, and no TO improves someone elses team. Some want Cutler,Quinn(dream) and some want Pepper or a vet.

Yes, I attacked some of you, not to intentionally upset you. I just needed an explanation for the vote! I hate NE as much as Buf, so that is why I do not see that as a reason. Some may indeed hate Buf more than NE. I hate all the AFCE opp. w/ a passion!

Sorry if I offended some of you. Now give me a reason so I can learn what makes you tick. Learn what other Fin Fans think. I am here b/c I love Miami, and that I believe is why you are here as well. So let the explanations roll!

Great post :D I am the sleep clouded poster also btw in case u didnt know :lol:

My main reason is what i said earlier

Last year we didnt have a chance of going anywhere, and there wasnt much excitment for our future, if the NE game happend this year and Buffalo last year, yes then the NE game is bigger

but just the fact that it keeps the word playoffs in my vocabulary at least another week makes it a huge game for me vs Buffalo

The tie breakers will likely all go against Miami!

Jacksonville is 9-4 they are pretty much in w/ the soft schedule.

So it goes on to KC w/ a game vs SD. 1 has to win and then need to lose the other two. Pitt faces Det and Cle after Minny.

Odds are very very long. But how sweet it would be to win out and beat NE and get the Div if they lose at least 1 more before the final game!

Just about everyone on ESPN radio, that includes players and coaches were putting Brady in the argument w/ Montana as the greatest ever. Some would sprinkle in Elway.

Until now, there was no one that seemed to rank Marino as #1 or give him a pass on the no ring! Cowherd was making the point that we all knew for so long, that Marino had a below avg team around him! Brady after 4 seasons is already a shue in HOFer according to many of the experts. That is crazy!

Someone once said;
"Greatness is being really good over a long period of time"

That being said, the HOF should only be the great players right! Does 4 years equate to a long period of time. Terrell Davis carried Den to 2 SB's and played 7 years and posted better #'s than Gale Sayers, and he isn't looking like an inductee! How does Brady rate!

Sorry for the tangent, but that is a common discussion on sports radio. Brady as a top 3 of alltime. Laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy, the Bills game gave us hope for future!

Think about it.....

Sage to Chambers....FEELEY to THOMPSON :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Seriously though, I think a lot of the voting has to do with Nick Saban, a new coach with a new direction. It kind've changes the vibe. I mean, you win like that with a guy who has a 5% chance to be here the next year (Bates), then you come back from so far with a new coach who is the present and future of your franchise. I wouldn't call anybody stupid, whether or not they picked the Bills or Pats comeback. It all depends on how much you look into the situations.

SD is over KC in tie breaker so I would assume that we need KC to beat SD and hope they lose out and maybe a wierd tie breaker would go to us over KC which I doubt would happen.

Current break down
1)Ind
2)Cin
3)Den
4)NE
5) Jac
6) Pit
7) SD
8) KC

PHINZONER said:
SD is over KC in tie breaker so I would assume that we need KC to beat SD and hope they lose out and maybe a wierd tie breaker would go to us over KC which I doubt would happen.

Current break down
1)Ind
2)Cin
3)Den
4)NE
5) Jac
6) Pit
7) SD
8) KC

No

We need SD to beat KC, and lose its other 2 games

or

KC wins vs SD loses its other 2 games

or

SD and Miami end up flat out tied for the wild card and miami owns the tiebreaker

I think we own the lead in any tiebreaking scenario except flat out vs KC

Back
Top Bottom