Are our fortunes turning around? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are our fortunes turning around?

Deeznutts

Scout Team
Reaction score
We initially want Manning and honestly I feel sorry for him. No arm strength and the networks stuck with him. 25 yards is a deep ball for him. Swing passes are play action. Marino was better than this in his last year. Chump Bailey whiffing on so many tackles and Manning with middle-school arm strength. So we are "forced" to hire our "second" choice in Philbin and draft our "second" choice in Tannehill. Funny thing is...the better QB and coach now reside in Miami NOT in St. Louis and Denver. Luck finally went our way. It is painful watching this washed up QB tonight.

Not really :)

All I know is I haven't been this excited for game day and in particular seeing the growth in our qb in years. It's been a long time since I was as excited as I was before the rams game

All I know is I haven't been this excited for game day and in particular seeing the growth in our qb in years. It's been a long time since I was as excited as I was before the rams game

And the most beautiful part about it is, the kid delivered! I've always tempered my excitement because we were always so prone to let downs, not anymore though. RT17!

24-14 with 5 minutes left in the 3rd qtr

Not over yet

Tannehill is a big tough West Texas boy and we have only scratched the surface of how good he could be. He just seems to have the it-factor...right down to his gorgeous wife!

NE - 3-3 can be had on a weekly basis - shoddy secondary and outstanding Offense but they have been a different team these past two years - last year they walked to a division title and then the POS without facing too many PO calibre teams

JETS 3-3 but stink and have a long raod ahead with injuries

BUFF 3-3 beatable every week

MIA 3-3 and with a real shot beyond this year of catching the Pats

Yah the tide has turned in the division

Broncos are totally kicking arse now. With super emotion and big hits all over the place.

You have to hand it to them, many teams would have folded being down 24-0 at the half. The Dolphins didn't react this way down at the half against the Texans. they just folded and went to sleep

Broncos are totally kicking arse now. With super emotion and big hits all over the place.

You have to hand it to them, many teams would have folded being down 24-0 at the half. The Dolphins didn't react this way down at the half against the Texans. they just folded and went to sleep

They have Peyton Manning. We had a rookie in the first game of his career.

Yeah, we also weren't playing the Chargers and Philip "I like turning the ball over in the second half and watching Norv Turner take all of the blame for it" Rivers. But let's not bring any context in here.

the last 2 times the dolphins traveled to san diego to play Rivers the dolphins folded with piss poor 2nd half efforts.

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Did you somehow skip the OP ??

We initially want Manning and honestly I feel sorry for him. No arm strength and the networks stuck with him. 25 yards is a deep ball for him. Swing passes are play action. Marino was better than this in his last year. Chump Bailey whiffing on so many tackles and Manning with middle-school arm strength. So we are "forced" to hire our "second" choice in Philbin and draft our "second" choice in Tannehill. Funny thing is...the better QB and coach now reside in Miami NOT in St. Louis and Denver. Luck finally went our way. It is painful watching this washed up QB tonight

TD Broncos !!

24-21 with an entire 4th quarter to play.

I love it when people start threads like this only to look totally foolish a few minutes later

Back
Top Bottom