Are our fortunes turning around? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are our fortunes turning around?

I kind of skimmed it because I thought it was a bit silly, but I don't think this team will just fold up. They just don't have the talent to make big comebacks.

so if this is true how can anyone fault Peyton for not wanting anything to do with the dolphins ?? what you're saying is Peyton made a good decision.

I really don't get the hate for the guy from fans here like the OP. Fans take things way too personally and they form ridiculous false assumptions,, which leads to totally transforming their entire view on a person.. over something so stupid

so if this is true how can anyone fault Peyton for not wanting anything to do with the dolphins ?? what you're saying is Peyton made a good decision.

I really don't get the hate for the guy from fans here like the OP. Fans take things way too personally and they totally form ridiculous false assumptions,, which leads to totally transforming their entire view on a person.. over something so stupid

I never thought he was coming here; I was just hoping. Peyton is still my favorite player.

12 straight completions by Manning

make that 13.. What a throw by Manning for the TD to Stokely ! Holy crap, WOW !!

LEGEND !

28-24 Denver. Manning and the Broncos score 28 points in 17 minutes after this thread was created. Manning orchestrating 3 beautiful touchdown drives playing like a man possessed.

Manning throws a BIG FU to the OP.. LOL

The Chargers seem to have a large bet on the Broncos winning. They have been awful, how do you blow a 24-0 lead?

Wow another int? Denver arent winning this game, the chargers are beating themselves.

Things not looking good for the OP :crazy: lol

It looks like that because Denver is playing their arses off. playing extremely hard. They are beasting, and it started as soon as this half started (and right after the OP started this thread, lol). whatever their coach (or manning) said at halftime it f'in worked !!

Who cares about Peyton...really? He's not a Miami Dolphin and I'm glad we didn't go after him. We've got our QB for the future in Tannehill. The Broncos have a QB who has maybe 2-3 more years left at the most.

It looks like that because Denver is playing their arses off. playing extremely hard. They are beasting, and it started as soon as this half started (and right after the OP started this thread, lol). whatever their coach (or manning) said at halftime it f'in worked !!

Denver are playing well but if Rivers would stop giving them the ball the chargers would be fine.

It's not about what Peyton's done, it's about what Rivers hasn't done. Rivers lost it, Manning didn't win it. Tell ya what, you give me Thill and Miami's future and you take Denver and theirs. How is that for a stupid OP?

Is Rivers a Denver fan? Pathetic

Reports of Peyton Manning's demise are greatly exaggerated. This reminds me a little of the Monday Night Miracle game against the NY Jets about ten years ago. I think we had a 23 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter...so I left the sport's bar and I am driving home and listening to the game and Tesatverde goes nuts and we get beat. I still hate the Jets because of this game.

Reports of Peyton Manning's demise are greatly exaggerated. This reminds me a little of the Monday Night Miracle game against the NY Jets about ten years ago. I think we had a 23 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter...so I left the sport's bar and I am driving home and listening to the game and Tesatverde goes nuts and we get beat. I still hate the Jets because of this game.

Manning ties Marino tonight with his "47th" 4th quarter comeback

Manning was a beast 24/30 for 310 yards and 3 TD's.. Manning only had ONE incompletion in the 2nd half. Completed all his passes but one. Just about perfect.

Legendary performance.

It was the first time in monday night football history that a team has come back from 24 points to win.. that's 667 games

This is the type of game that gets a team rolling. Gets a team to believe.

Back
Top Bottom