Are our fortunes turning around? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Are our fortunes turning around?

Rivers and Gates are two of the biggest has-beens in the NFL. It shocks me that people still put them as elite players just because of their past. The Chargers has really fallen off ever since LT slowed down, it's been a downward spiral for them.

Rivers and Gates are two of the biggest has-beens in the NFL. It shocks me that people still put them as elite players just because of their past. The Chargers has really fallen off ever since LT slowed down, it's been a downward spiral for them.

Gates? A has been??? :lol: Antonio Gates is a future Hall of Famer. It's not his fault he has Philip Rivers throwing to him instead of Drew Brees.

terrible game, turner needs to be fired, chargers will never win anything with norv at the helm

Denver 2-4 with mush mouth and Miami 3-3 with Tanne-real-deal. Whoda thunk?

Denver is 3-3, and their 3 losses were against the Falcons, Texans, and Pats (2 of them on the road). That's a very tough stretch to start a schedule against arguably 3 of the Top-5 teams in the NFL,, 2 of them the Broncos had a good chance at winning.

I said before the season that Denver would win that division this year, and they will. ps- you don't need 10 wins to win that division, the chargers are crap ,, the rest is even more crap

Denver's remaining games:

vs NO
@ Cincy
@ Carolina
vs SD
@ KC
vs TB
@ Oakland
@ Baltimore
vs Cleveland
vs KC

It's not about what Peyton's done, it's about what Rivers hasn't done. Rivers lost it, Manning didn't win it. Tell ya what, you give me Thill and Miami's future and you take Denver and theirs. How is that for a stupid OP?

Of course Tannehill for future, but no reason to hate on manning, especially to start a thread hating on him before that great comeback

Sure it wasn't all Peyton, but he started it and finished it

Plus its better the broncos win, puts SD from 4-2 to 3-3

Now its a true race, everyone has a shot

After a decade of this franchise ignoring the QB position....passing on opportunities to draft franchise type quarterbacks high in the draft...they finally drafted Tannehill.

Look how different the last 12 years could have been if we had stuck to the premise that the QB is the most important position in football.

We passed on two sure fire hall of famers and Superbowl winning QB's (Rogers & Brees, Brees twice), and we passed on matty Ice.

There were others but you get the point, I argued this on this board since I've been a member here, what were the greatest era's in Dolphin history?

Answer: When we had hall of fame quarterbacks who were both drafted in round 1.

Trying to get by with a journeyman is futile, sometimes you have to to get through a season, but to lewt this go on for 12 years was ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom